Chapter 151 - Devils you know

Chapter Cover: A hooded figure standing upon a roof with the moonlight shining behind it.

Millianna had grown.

When I was staring at the girl in front of us with that large grin upon her face, she really does look different than since we saw her at the Tower of Heaven seven years ago. She still looked really catlike in appearance given her love for cats. Despite still having that childlike personality upon her face, I can still see the trace of womanhood settling upon her.

"I missed you guys," she said giving us a large grin.

"It's been quite a while wasn't it Millianna," I said.

"I know," she grinned.

Erza also had a smile upon her face as she watched her old friend.

"Look at you," she said, "Have you joined a guild yet?"

The girl nodded eagerly.

"Yeah," she said, "I'm a member of Mermaid Heel."

"I see," Erza said, "But what about the rest of the guys? Have they joined along with you?"

Millianna shook her head.

"No," she said, "We don't allow any boys in Mermaid Heel, it's a girl-only guild after all so they couldn't' join even if they wanted to."

"Oh…I see that could be a problem," Erza smiled lightly at her.

"But you will be really happy to know that they're still out there traveling the world," Millianna eagerly told us, her bright smile still upon her face, "Simon and I still keep in contact with them despite everything."

I looked up at that.

"Simon is here?"

She shook her head.

"He couldn't come yet," Millianna answered, "He has work now so it doesn't allow him a lot of free time but at least, he should still come around to cheer us on, after all he did promise to come and watch the Games."

"I see," Erza said taking her into a hug again, "It's so nice to see you again Millianna, I have always been so worried, and when we came back from our seven year stasis…I couldn't help but think of you guys sometimes and wonder and hope that you had found your path in life…"

Millianna sniffed.

"Aw you're going to make me cry," she said.

"You're already crying,"

I simply laughed at them before taking the two girls into a large hug.

"You guys are simply too silly for your own good."

They both laughed along with me and Millianna leaned against us.

"I really did miss you big sisters," she said when she stepped out of the hug, "When I heard of what had happened to you guys on Tenrou Island…I had thought that I lost you as well…but I'm glad that I was wrong…I'm really glad to see the two of you again."

It took a few minutes for her tears to subside and we have taken a seat down upon a bench so that we could talk about the seven years that had passed by in a blink of an eye for me and Erza, but to everyone else, those years were filled with sadness and pain.

"You said Simon was working," I said giving Millianna a small curious look, "Who is he working for?"

The young girl glanced toward the ground.

"Believe it or not," she said, "Simon had started to work for the Magic Council a short while after you disappeared."

I could feel surprise at this.