Chapter 119 - Welcome home Eve.

Chapter Cover: Eve and Erza seating side by side as they both extended their hand toward a upside view.

It's safe to say that everyone else were crying out with tears as we parted for the entire rest of the night. It was great to have finally returned to our friends and I was completely enjoying myself as I watched the group party together. I watched the group dancing everywhere and they were all completely having fun despite all of the pain that they have suffered because of the past seven years.

The night went on and they were even wild stories that Macao had been telling us about the past seven years. I laughed quite a lot during that time as the group told us stories but, it doesn't help the little piece within myself that observed the party. It was quite strange to have been back here in this strange little building.

Even with all that partying that had been happening, I found myself standing outside of the guild looking up toward the night sky. I observed the sky as well as the many stars that were within it. I could feel the soft wind that was blowing away from where I stood staring at the city of Magnolia bellow.

From where I stood, I could see the extended view of Magnolia and where our Guild used to be and I can still see the building from where I was but it was completely dark considering that there was no light coming from within it. It feels just like a week ago that we were in that building, getting chosen as a member of the group that will go on Tenrou Island and yet, to the outside world, it had been seven long years since then.

I frowned to myself thinking of Mui, and I could also remember Samara as well. I had promised her I would have written to her and that was something I was hoping to do before I had gone to the Trials but now…

It's been seven years again, I thought, I made that same promise to her before and I had gotten captured by the slaver and went to the R-System, and now, I have gone and got myself stuck in the Fairy Sphere for seven years…maybe I shouldn't make promises anymore, after all, I never seem to be able to keep them.

I turned my gaze toward the city again noticing a new building that I had never seen before. Frowning lightly, I stared at the place where it stood recognizing that it now was standing at the place where I have brought my guitar during the Fairy Festival.

"That's Twilight Ogre guild Hall."

Sakura was standing there beside me looking down at where the place was. I can see the anger within the depths of her eyes as she stared at them. I don't think I have ever seen that much anger within someone eyes before.

I turned my gaze toward the place where it was, frowning lightly.

"It certainly is a sight," I said softly, "When exactly did this building appear in Magnolia?"

"Probably three years after you guys disappeared," Sakura answered a light frown, "I wasn't part of the guild then so I don't know all of the specifics. All I knew is that they were here when Fairy Tail was in a bad spot. They managed to keep our members by taking on the Jobs for us but they also start charging us monthly fees…"

Her hand tightened into fists.

"The damn bastards," she said, "All they have been doing is stealing from us and with so few members, we couldn't even survive a war even if we wanted to. All we have been doing is swallowing our pride and take it."

I stared at the girl beside me before taking her into a hug.

"I guess that is time for Fairy Tail to actually give them so payback," I told her.

Sakura nodded lightly.

"With the Tenrou crews back," I told her, "I'm sure that the Master will have something in mind soon, after all, he is not one to forget those who have harmed Fairy Tail."