Chapter 158 - Naval Battle

Chapter Cover: Lucy in her swimsuit as she was holding Fleuve D'etoile in an attack postion as well as a Gold Key in the other hand.

The next day found us at the Domus Flau once again for the Grand Magic Games. The crowds were cheering as we were standing in our spot looking over what the event for today was. I had a small smile upon my face as I stood with Gajeel, Laxus, and Mira. I had a small smile upon my face as I watched the large ball of water that stood suspended in the air in the middle of the Arena. It was quite large too, almost as large as the arena itself.

"Are you sure we should let her go?" Laxus said.

"Juvia is powerful," I told him with a light smile, "And under water, I can tell you she'd have a better chance than me there."

"It's a sunny day for magic and mayhem," Lola announced over his microphone, "We're ready to kick off day four's contest with a bang. Today's event is called Naval Battle. That's right folks, strap yourselves in for a skirmish in the sea. Today's battle field is a large ball of water. If you get pushed out, you lose the match, and the last competitor still inside will be declared the winner. However, in the event that two competitors remain inside the battlefield, a special rule comes into play."

"Special rule?" I repeated, frowning.

"That's sounds fun," Gajeel chuckled.

"We call it the five minute rule," Lola continued, "In the instance if one the competitor got pushed out of the field before the minutes end, then they get last place."

"So the game essentially becomes an underwater sumo match," Yajima said.

"This will be spectacular," a third voice spoke out, the guest for today's Game, "Thank you for having me."

"Today's guest is the head of the Shayara Acting Troops, Mr. Levian," Lola announced, "But now, let's announces the competitor for today's Game. From Lamia Scale we have Chelia. From Blue Pegasus, we have Jenny. For Mermaid Heel, it's Leslie, and also joining in on the fray is Fairy Tail B Juvia Lockster. And we have fan favorite entering the battle here, it's Minerva from the Sabertooth guild, listen to those cheers."

He wasn't kidding about the crowds. The cheers seem to be even louder than before if that was something that was possible. I stared up toward where Minerva was. The young woman had long hair that was flying around her from where she was. She also had this look on her features almost like the people that were with her where all beneath her.

"It's safe to assume that Sabertooth now is consisting of it's five strongest members," Yajima spoke out from the crowds cheers.

"It's an all star ensemble that for sure," Mr. Levian said.

"And lastly," Lola spoke out, "From Fairy Tail Team A, the Celestial blonde bombshell, Lucy. The scenery doesn't get much better than this folks. Each team had sent out a swimsuit clad female to represent them."

"Such beautiful enticing view," Mr. Levian said.

I let out a small smirk.

"Seems like they're ignoring that Quatro Cerberus guy completely."

"It's not like he is going to last long in there," Laxus chuckled.

"It's a deep sea rumble," Lola announced, "Try to stay in the water for as long as you can. I hope you're ready ladies for the Naval Battle is about to begin."

The gong echoed around us and Lucy was the first one who attacked by summoning out her Celestial Spirit, Aquarius. The beautiful young woman with the mermaid tail appeared there holding a vase underneath her arms as she smirked at everyone in front of her. I was a little surprised to actually see her face to face now.