Chapter 35 - Healing

When I woke up, sunlight was coming through the window.

At first I was disoriented as to where I was for a second before I remember that I spend the night at Erza's. Slowly, I seated up, glancing around and noticed that Erza wasn't in the room with me making me wonder where she was.

Yawning, I seated up stretching when the door of the bathroom opened and Erza walked out, dressed in a pink towel, her hair wrapped up in a smaller one. I instantly glanced at her direction and she was humming a tuneless tune and I can see the blue Fairy Tail stamp upon her shoulder as she stepped inside.

Noticing that I was awake, Erza smiled.

"Hey, good morning."

"Morning," I answered her, instantly looking away from her, feeling like a pervert when she removed her towel.

"Why don't you freshen up?" she asked.

"Good idea," I told her stepping out of the bed, "Say, what are you going to do today anyway?"

"Well, Master Makarov got us all working into rebuilding the guild," she said as she was getting dressed, "That's what I would have done but there is something I need to take care of first and you're coming with me."

I blinked at her confused.

"What do you need me for?" I asked her turning to glance at the redhead.

Erza just gave me a smile.

"You'll like it, I promise."

Okay, a mysterious Erza…me like.

Smiling lightly, I stepped inside the bathroom and took a deep in the large tube, enjoying the stress release that a simple soak brought. But while I was in the tube, the memory of last night's dream…vision…well, whatever it was…was brought to the forefront of my mind.

Nova, the Golden.

I never heard of anything like this in the anime before…and from the feeling I had when I met the large creature, I was sure that it didn't exist before…so why was she here?

I raised my hand and summoned out a feather on my palm. The single golden feather was floating in the air never touching my hand as another thing of what Nova had said crossed my mind again.

You have grown to use my magic quite creatively for a Human…

Her magic.

This magic I awoken it from within myself that day when I almost died…I know I did. Then what was the connection between me and Nova? Something like this doesn't happen in this world...so where did Nova came from?

She wasn't a Dragon, for she told me herself and I knew she wasn't lying. I sighed again, I was thinking myself into a circle here so I need to lay out the facts first. Well, firstly, Nova knew where I came from and she was the one to bring me here…she made that clear.

In my old world, I died seven minutes after midnight on July 7th…and was reborn on the same day. I didn't know neither who my mother was nor my father and was brought up to Matlock Orphanage and later was taken to the R-System. Then after that, I awoken my magic and brought to Phantom Lord where I was the past seven years since my escape from the Tower…

The number Seven again, I thought.

I let the single feather dissipate into nothingness as I turned my attention toward the ceiling. There was something else that Nova said that bothered me, well most of the things that she said bothered me a lot but because I was here…Does that means things are going to change?

Things have already changed don't they? I mean, firstly there is Erza who seems to love me like a sister from the look of it she was really protective of me back when Gray was suspicious of me…and what if…