Chapter 170 - The One under the Hood

Chapter Cover: A hooded figure that had both of her hands holding the clothe with a small smirk on her lips. (GUYS GUYS GONNA SAY THIS IN ADVANCE SORTY I ENDED IT ON THE GOOD PART, CLEFFHANGER BITCHES NYAHAHAHAHHA)

"Ouch," I yelled out, "Can't you be a little gentler?"

"Say the person who bet their arm against a sword," Miyu said frowning; "Now stop moving and let me work."

We were back at the Arena, in the room where we have been getting healed in. Since the Game had been over for a few moments now, I had decided to come back here to get my arm fixed by Miyu. The young woman had learned some healing magic as Sakura once told me and she was going to help me get better thought, she was now removing the rudimentary bandage I had placed there earlier to stop the bleeding.

She was more ripping it off than normal and that was the reason why I let out a small yell of pain before. Now that she had removed most of the bandages, Miyu's hands were now encased in a soft blue light as she was working upon my arm with a concentrated look upon her face. It was quite a strange sensation compared to Wendy's healing magic.

"You really scared me back there you know," Miyu said, "What makes you think that something like that was going to even work, betting your own arm?"

"Well it was the only way to show Kagura how serious I was," I told her with a small grin.

"But why?" she asked.

I frowned lightly.

"Kagura's brother and I…we share a past with someone who wronged us," I told her, "Well, it's a little more complicated than that since that person was under some sort of mind control. He tried to kill me and Erza shortly before I joined Fairy Tail, but we managed to defeat him. Kagura just wanted revenge for causing us to suffer."

Miyu looked confused.

"And you stopped her?"

I nodded.

"I didn't want Kagura to have that type of blood in her hands. I never want anyone of my friends to have killed for vengeance if I can't help it."

"What about you?" Miyu asked.

I smiled.

"Like I told Kagura…I've already forgiven him."

A soft smile grew upon Miyu's lips as she continued her work upon my arm. She stayed silent for a few moments before finishing her work. Then she wrapped fresh bandages around my arm. As she was doing that, Sakura along with Erza walked in. The redhead had this smile upon her face as she was staring at me.

"Eve, there you are," Sakura smirked with a light wave.

"Sakura, Erza," I greeted.

"Did I tell you how awesome you were today?" Sakura grinned taking a seat beside me on the bed, "Because you were awesome…you managed to take on both Kagura and Minerva and win somehow."

"It's not like I face them both at the same time," I told her.

"You kind of did," Erza said as she crossed her arms.

"I had promised myself that I will fight both of them during the Games," I smirked, "And I did and won the battle. Fairy Tail is back to be the top guild in Fiore again. I can rest happy for a long while."

"We still have the Ceremony to go through," the redhead smiled.

"Oh yeah," I blinked, "Juvia said something like that…no rest for the wicked eh."

"It's not like you're going to be fighting anyone now would you?" Sakura said a smile upon her face, "It's just a ceremony for the winner of the Grand Magic Games. I've never had to attend to one before considering Sabertooth was the one winning every year."