Chapter 75 - Hellfire's Motive

I was completely ensnared within the darkness. It was almost suffocating in a way that I couldn't draw breath. I can feel myself descending deeper within the darkness as I sunk. I struggled to fight back but my efforts were futile.

I can feel myself slowly losing consciousness thought but something was strange during this entire thing. I can feel the darkness touches my lips and as strange as it sounds, it tasted really differently then I expected, as if darkness even had a taste before. I can also feel the darkness within me clawing from within me and I can feel it slowly enveloping me within safe and dangerous embrace.

I can feel the changes happening to me.

I can feel the tail from before growing and my nails had become sharper and lengthening. I can also feel my canines growing and my teeth sharpened considerably and I can feel something also growing out of my forehead but it wasn't painful…it felt…as if a feeling that I had unconsciously suppressed had found a sliver of chance to come out and it was now completely taking over my heart…

I recognize that feeling.

It was the same feeling I had long ago…during that time when Gajeel and I took that Job to take care of the Dark guild which was taking people slaves…that same feeling of pure and uncontrollable

Hate…

My eyes sprung open as I stared at the darkness in front of me and I felt a growl from my throat and before I knew it, I opened my lips and started sucking the darkness in. I can feel that darkness entering inside my system and the hate within me grew even higher as I continued to eat the dark Magic that I had been consumed in.

Then I landed down on the ground within a crouch. I can hear the shocked gasps of my opponents considering that I just completely ate myself out of a probably instant kill spell.

"Impossible," the woman's voice said.

"What happened to your Eternal Night spell," the one called Harry spoke out.

"I don't know…it was like my magic just got absorbed in a way," the woman said.

I slowly stood up feeling the coat upon my body dancing lightly in the wind that blew around me. I then opened my eyes taking their shocked faces in, as they couldn't believe that what I had just done. I looked my hands noticing the gold lines that were running on my skin looking oddly similar to runes. I can feel two things having grown out of my head so I tentatively raised my hand toward whre I felt them…

They were hard…and I can feel light stubbles upon them and I realized what they were.

Horns.

I had horns growing out of my forehead…on either side of my forehead and from what I was feeling of them; they were a little twisted at the tip doing a light curve into a C kind of shape. My ears have also lengthened even longer than before and they have grown larger too…

"What kind of monster is she?" the woman said.

I looked up toward her at that.

"Monster…," I growled, "Is that what I am now?"

I can feel magic gorwing upon my body and it was shining gold light instead of the feathers I usually used. I felt so powerful that I felt a smirk growing upon my lips. It was completely thrilling and it felt like nothing could stop me…like I was a God…

"Then be afraid," I said, raising my left hand, "Gold Demon…Infernal Claw,"

I lowered my hand down upon the ground and a large golden blast came slamming down upon where the two where and the entire world in front of me was covered in a massive explosion that blew a large hole on the side of the wearhouse we were in.