Chapter 156 - Exciting Ryuuzetsu Land

Chapter Cover: Eve in a swuimsuit as she sat at the side of a pool with a drink in her hand and a smile on her face.

"HOORAY,"

The cheers were loud that night in the bar as everyone was cheering for our wins today. Everyone was partying and drinking as they made up for today. It had been an all win for our guild today save for Wendy's draw. Fairy Tail had completely dominated the Games for today and I couldn't help but cheer along with the guys raising my mug as well.

"That was quite the achievement today Eve," Erza said from beside me.

"I'm not the one who took on 100 monsters in one reckless move," I told her with a deadpan look upon my face, "But seriously Erza, are you sure you should be out of bed that quickly?"

"I had help from Porlyusica and Wendy," she said with a small smile, "Thanks to them, I am back to an almost hundred percent."

"Is that so?" Lucy said with a small smile upon her face.

"Elfman is the opposite," Mira said, "Porlyusica and Wendy don't seem to be doing much for him at all."

Lisanna shook her head, "Our brother is a sad case isn't it?"

"That's because he is man," I said, "Man take down the longest road to recovery."

"Oh God," Lisanna said sounding horrified, "Don't start channeling him Eve…one macho obsessed guy is enough."

I had to hold my stomach at how funny her expression was. I couldn't breathe at all with how hard I was laughing. I really couldn't hold myself and teasing the poor girl. Erza and Lucy had started laughing as well and Lisanna had a light blush on her face before started chuckling with us.

"Are you guys picking on Lisanna?" Sakura said appearing on the side of the white haired girl.

She had a beer in her hand and had this small smirk upon her face.

"You're not drunk are you?" I asked, starring at how red her face was.

"Like I'll get drunk that easily," Sakura said shaking her head, "Congrats on the win today Eve, Erza. You guys just pushed us up on the ladder for number one."

"No problem," I smiled, waving a hand "You looked a little helpless out there without us."

"Oh..haha," Sakura said sarcastically.

I took a sip of my drink taking on everyone around me. I could see Nab along with Wakaba and Macao were there and drinking with Cana who was hugging a large barrel all by herself. The brown haired girl had a giant grin on her face too, probably happy that we won. Natsu himself was in the center of attention as usual as the young man was yelling outward and cheering as he was holding on a piece of meat.

The Thunder Legion was on another corner as they were seating down and I couldn't find Evergreen among them and it made me briefly wonder where she was. I could see the Gajeel but he looked like he was knocked out from where he was. Probably sleeping since the Games was over, Gajeel didn't have much interest for anything else other than fighting. Jet and Droy were also enjoying themselves but he didn't look like much had changed between these two.

It was then my eyes fell on Wendy. The small blue haired girl was staring down at the table in front of her. Carla was talking to her but she didn't look like she was listening to her. It made me wonder exactly what had happened to her. Was she still broken over the draw she had with Chelia earlier today?

A hand touching my arm and I glanced at the owner. Erza was giving me that stare again, that intrusive look of her that seem to see right through me.

"Hey, where did you go?" she asked.