Chapter 118 - The lost seven years

Chapter Cover: Eve turned back, giving a backward glance as she raised her hand in farewell facing a open road in front of her as her hair danced in the wind and Team Natsu walking a little further in front of her.

In my life, I have come to know the feeling of death quite well.

The first time I died, I first felt pain and then a strange chill as my body loses its warmth…The second time, when I stood protecting Erza from Jellal at the Tower of Heaven, I felt nothing but pain that time but also…I could have feel pride to be able to protect someone close to my heart…

But this time…I didn't feel anything.

Sounds slowly returned and I could hear the sound of the animals chirping about again and then feeling returned to my body starting with the dirt stabbing into my cheeks to my little toes at my feet. I can feel that I was lying upon the ground, upon my side. I can feel the wind blowing softly through where I was and I felt strangely refreshed, almost as if I was waking up from a deep sleep.

I am…alive?

"I found Eve," a female voice yelled, "She is over here."

I can hear hurrying footsteps approaching toward where I was. Groaning softly, I opened my eyes and the bright sunlight shone into my eyes causing me to close them again at how bright it suddenly was. I slowly got to a seating position with my eyes still closed and I can feel a hand upon my shoulder.

"Eve…are you okay?" the female voice said again.

I opened my eyes, finding myself staring at a young woman with long green hair. She had a red cowboy hat upon her head, and she had some relief as well as some tears falling from her eyes as she stared at me. I observed the young woman in front of me noticing that she looked familiar…

"Bisca Mulan?" I tested out, afraid I had gotten her name wrong.

But the woman smiled when I spoke out her name.

"It's me," she said taking me into a hug, taking me completely by surprise, "I'm so glad you guys are okay…although, it's Bisca Connell now."

She helped me upon my feet and I glanced around confused.

"Can you remember what happened?" the woman, Bisca asked.

I frowned to myself as the memories started to flood in. I remember Acnologia and I remember us fighting against it and then we were standing in a circle as he launched the attack down toward us but then…

"I don't remember what happened after Acnologia blasted us," I told her.

The two of us walked together and then came upon a clearing were the rest of the guys were. I can see the Master getting tackled by Jet and some other guy. Erza was seating with Wendy along Mirajane and…

There was another white haired young woman beside Mirajane and she had a long hair tied up into a long ponytail and she was holding both Mira and Elfman into a hug. Gray was seating down with Juvia along an overweight man talking about something and Erza was with Gajeel and Levy as they listened to a man that was dressed similarly to a cowboy.

"Eve?" a familiar voice yelled.

I was suddenly tackled by a mass of pink hair that threw both me and Bisca down upon the ground. The person had taken me into a bone crushing hug and I found that I couldn't breathe at how strong the hug was.

"Sakura give her some time to breath," Bisca said as she pulled herself up.

Sa…Sakura?

The woman that had tackled me got off the hug and I found myself staring into the familiar and much older face of Sakura Summers. The young woman had her hair shorter than I remembered but she had a relieved look upon her features as tears fell from her eyes. I stared at the girl in front of me, completely taken aback at her being here in front of me.