Chapter 30 - Golden Angel and Tatiana Part 2

I stared down into those eyes who flashed with some unknown emotions. Then with a yell she pushed me back and doing a back flip, I landed back on the ground in a crouch. Erza had landed across me still dressed in her Black Wing Armor, her blade in her hands.

"Why are you guys attacking our guild?" she called out.

I smiled beneath my mask.

"You're fishing for answers," I told her, "But I am tight lipped after all. I don't reveal secrets that easily."

Numerous magic circles appeared around me as I commanded them into existence.

"Heaven's Feather…Gatling Gun," I yelled out.

The feathers all flew toward Erza who quickly avoided them by becoming a blur of movements as she changed her armor and the next thing I knew her feet was slammed straight into my stomach causing me to let out a gasp of pain.

Damn it was heavy.

I was thrown back from the hit crashing through a couple of tables but my feet landed on the ground putting a hand on where it was throbbing.

"That the Flight Armor," she said standing in front of me, "And you'll be lucky to even match me with that my increased speed."

She was dressed in a cheetah themed armor with two ears upon her head with few armored parts around her form. She was holding twin blades in her hands which looked vaguely similar to rapiers with a design of a rose upon the handle. I slowly stood up, smiling.

"While speed is helpful in a fight," I told her, "My type of magic is quite a unique one. It allows me to fight any kind of enemy."

Hundreds of thousands of feathers had appeared around my form causing Erza to look surprised at the appearance of so many of the golden objects.

"Heaven's Feather…Grand Carnival."

The explosion cause the building to rattle as cracks appeared upon the side of the rocks as smoke covered everything and my eyes were searching left and right for my opponents who seems to have disappeared from sight at the explosions and then my eyes caught sight of movements and the I took hold of RuneSave blocking the attack that came at me.

Some of her armor part was broken meaning she didn't escape my attack as unscathed as she will like to believe, and I noticed that she had some bruising upon her face. Then we started fighting crossing our blades together thought RuneSave was still sheathed.

"You're quite strong," Erza said as she pared one of my attacks, "I guess the rumors of you being as strong as me isn't just rumors."

"Well, I am honored to be compared to a legend like you Titania," I told her, drawing my sword toward another place she pared again.

"I've noticed your blade is still in it's sheathed form…why is that?" she asked.

"RuneSave can't touch physical objects," I told her, "It will only phase through, but when it did so, it brings down the magic power of my enemies to a virtual zero."

Erza suddenly jumped back from me.

"You…you didn't use it on me?"

"I want to enjoy this meeting," I told her raising my blade, "You have no idea how long I have waited to meet you again, Erza."

She blinked.

"Again?"

Erza seems confused at my wording and for some reason, I feel saddened at that.

"What are you talking about?" she continued.

S…She doesn't remember, I thought, surprised, I thought…Erza never forgot her friends back at the Tower of Heaven…but she had forgotten..