Chapter 110 - Invasion of Tenrou Island

I followed the two girls through the island trees as they marched together. Levi was the one who was leading us toward the camp. I was holding upon RuneSave upon my hands as we made our way through the island. I was worried about Gajeel going off by himself but as I told him, I had faith in him to survive, after all, Gajeel is strong.

Even so, I must now focus upon the new events that are unveiling around me. Grimoire Heart was about to attack, no they are already attacking us all because that Zeref is upon the island and thinking about that guy made me think of what had happened with me earlier.

The Demon within me had reacted with joy learning that Zeref was here…thought I was in control of myself, I still don't fully trust what I would do if I was around him…

Just what did happened though? I thought looking at my hand, If it happens once, could it happen again…

Just then, I felt a strong burst of magic causing me to stop and glance behind me. I stood there observing where it was coming from, and I recognized that power. It causes me to clench my fist in rage as I felt the powerful magic that was being unleashed at the moment.

"Eve?"

Juvia's voice causes me to glance at her.

"Is something wrong?" she asked, a worried look upon her features.

"I felt some magic," I told her, "Those two idiots were telling the truth when they said that one of their member was already there."

"You felt his magic?" Levi said, "How far?"

I focused upon the location I felt the magic closing my eyes so that I could concentrate upon it. Then I opened my eyes again after a few minutes.

"It's too far from where we are to do anything to help," I told them, "From how powerful it was…it must be one of the Seven Kin he spoke about."

"One of those Kin is already here," Juvia whispered, "We best hurry and get to the camp and meet up with the rest."

"After seeing that flare," Levy answered, "everyone will be making their way toward the camp. I don't want to have to think about what happened if they start to overrun the island and we're still separated."

I glanced at the girl noticing the look she was giving me, almost like she was accusing me of letting Gajeel go by himself. I simply looked away from her and started to walk again. I already know Gajeel is powerful to take anyone on and from the training that we've been doing the past week before we came to the island is any indication, he should be able to hold his ground against any of the Kin…thought, if he let his pride get the better of him then…

I shouldn't worry too much, I thought.

We rushed through the trees the time passing slowly as we ran forward. I can also feel the magic of the Master and from how it was…the man was in battle meaning that Grimoire Heart has arrived upon Tenrou Island.

"Hurry up," I told them, drawing the two girl's attention, "The enemy has arrived."

"You mean…they're here already?" Levy said shocked.

I nodded at them, "From what I can feel around us, the Master had already being engaged in combat with them…"

"I thought that we might have had more time then this," Levy said, "We barely even know they were coming and they are already here."

"That would mean they've been preparing for this for a while," Juvia said, "If they are looking for Zeref…then why would he be on this Island?"

I was curious about that too as we continued to run until we reached a open clearing which gave way toward a large circle of tree and above us, giving us a great view of the sky above us. The sun was shining quite brightly upon us with the few clouds moving about against the blue sky…until a single shape appeared in the sky above us.