Chapter 1✨69✨ - Countdown to that Fated day

Chapter Cover: Sakura Summers grinning as she was lying down upon a bed with the covers upon her form. (That foreshadowing i see? Ehehe..)

Night had fallen over the city of Crocus.

The moon had started to rise into the air, casting its silvery glow upon the large city causing the surrounding to be completely covered with its light. There was a soft breeze in the air as I was seating down upon the stone steps and wrapping bandages around my arm. I was keeping my sense out for any type of people that could attack me for the Games but there was nothing I could sense.

And from what I am sensing, the others seem to have won their battles as well, I thought, finishing the bandages around my arm, We might as well have won the Game thought…it seems that there is still someone left in Sabertooth's team.

I let out a soft sight before glancing toward the direction Mercurius Castle stood. There has been nothing coming from there at all during the entire time we were there. The plan was quite simple for when Natsu and the rest have rescued Lucy, they should have fired off a signal somewhere to let us know that they had done so but…

There has been nothing at all, I thought, Did they fail…or did something else happened?

Knowing our luck when it comes to these things, something else probably happened. With the Eclipse Gate and the strange magic we were sensing on those few days and that hooded person that Jellal and I saw on that day…

I'm leaning more toward that something else happening, I thought.

Suddenly a beam of light shoot out from somewhere to my left and it shone brightly in the night sky, forming the Sabertooth's glyph in the sky. I stared at it instantly locking on the familiar magic of the White Dragon Slayer.

Sting, I thought, So you were the last one left in Sabertooth…is he calling us out?

"Here I am Fairy Tail," Sting voice spoke out from a floating lacrima-tron screen not too far from where I was, "Let's go. Come and get me."

I let out a sigh before standing back up again.

Well here we go again, I thought.

I walked through the empty streets of Crocus aiming toward where I have sensed Sting's magic and as I was walking, I could also sense the others coming closer all of us heading straight toward where Sting was. I had managed to gain back a little bit of power but I think that I might have overdone it a little bit with the combination of my magic and my Feather magic. I shook my head a little as I walked, heading straight for Sting when another figure appeared from my left.

I turned out to be Gray and Juvia, the latter supported by Juvia. The two gave me a glance and gave a light nod to them. They were bruised but they looked to be alright and Gray was once again without a shirt…thought I am hardly surprised by it any longer. We all reached the large open space and in the middle of it, was Sting.

The Dragon Slayer didn't look bruised at all, and from the look of it, he didn't seem to have fought anyone at all today. He was looking straight at us with a calm expression upon his features as we were all approaching him. Gajeel and Laxus had appeared as well, the two looking as bruised and tired as I was feeling but they were still standing up and getting ready to fight, thought Laxus still has his fur coat seating upon his shoulders.

Now, we were all standing right in front of Sting who let out a small smirk as he was observing us.

"Now there is a sight," he said, "It's weird, being surrounded by heroes from my childhood really isn't all that grand."