Chapter 67 - The Promise

She could hear them…

The men were laughing as they tortured the number of slaves that they had captured and as I watched…I can feel that same anger I used to feel within me…that same hatred I have felt when that mark had been burned against my skin…

I don't know what had happened but all I knew is that I wanted to kill them…

And I was smiling while I destroyed them, feeling the power burning through my veins as their screams became music to my ears. My laughter echoed as they tried to fight back, but their try was so pathetic that I send it back with a flick of my fingers…

I can feel my smile widening as the terror grew in their eyes…I can feel joy growing through me at the sight. Yes, be afraid of me. You have spread terror through those slaves you've tortured and now, feel that terror through your heart…and die

Then a broken piece of mirror drew her attention as a side of her reflection danced through it…and she could see the glowing yellow eyes, from the shadow that was over her form along with two large horns producing from her head.…

She raised her hands which were filled with claws as letters appeared around them…and the fear in their eyes intensified…

"Monster…,"

"Demon,"

"EVIL,"

I opened my eyes gasping.

I blinked slowly realizing that I was lying upon my bed in my apartment building with my body covered in sweats. My heart was hammering in my chest and I can feel my body shaking from the vivid images of that day that had flashed through my mind during my sleep.

I didn't think that I would remember these things again, I thought slowly getting out of bed and glancing at the window noticing how high the sun was.

Throwing the cover off of my body, I got off my bed, dressed with only a Fairy Tail shirt and panties, I made my way toward the room so that I could take a shower and get started on my day. It had been a few days since the Harvest Festival and the exitment that the Festival had built had well over being blown over.

Things had been gone as well as they could have, thought I still didn't talk to Erza about the reason I have kept the truth from her…thougth, I can't say that I ever actually told her the real truth about me and what I truly was. The little memories I have now of my life on Earth were mere shadows of a world that didn't seems to fit with reality anymore.

I can't remember what my family used to look like, how things used to look back. Fiore had become my reality as I breath and lived in this world these past years, thinking about how ordinary Earth had been felt wrong…like I didn't fit there anymore.

Dressed up for the day, I made my way toward my desk and threw open a desk and pulled out a small notebook. It had a pen inside and I threw it open, staring at the words that were already written in there.

Fairy Tail Canon (As far as I remember)

Phantom Lord Arc, meaning Jose's battle against Fairy Tail

Tower of Heaven Arc, meaning facing Jellal (and Simon surviving)

Fighting Festival Arc, meaning fighting Laxus and the Thunder Legion

Those were the lines I had managed to write before falling asleep the other night. I placed my pen in my hand thinking about the few things I still remember. Well, there was the Edolas Arc that is going to happen somewhere later down the line so I'll be ready for it with the month of October drawing to a close in a couple of days.