Chapter 174 - Flash

Chapter Cover: Erza dressed in a soccer player outfit with a ball under her arm as she smirked, the emblem of Fairy Tail upon her chest.

I stared at the space in front of me, trying to understand the last words that were said to me. Ever since Nova had died, I hadn't had any contact from Tartaros so it was pretty hard to imagine of who she was talking about. There are no people in Tartaros that know where I am do I? Or is Tartaros is going to become a problem later on?

I shook my head to clear it as another explosion shook the city bringing me back to the present problem. I will have more than enough time to actually think about this once the current crisis is over so I will have to focus all of my attention upon them at the moment and worry about this woman from Tartaros that future Sakura warned me about. I turned toward the present Sakura who was still unconscious from where she was lying down and I approached the fallen young woman.

She was still alive from what I can see and I let out a sigh of relief.

"Eve…,"

I turned my gaze toward Mui who was still favoring his arm. His he was still wounded from where he was standing and he was staring at me with this shocked look upon his features. Like it was the first time he was seeing me. Somehow, this gaze seems really familiar to me as well but I couldn't really think of where did I saw something similar.

"Mui…," I said, "Are your wounds okay?"

"I'll be fine," he said, "The wound is not as bad as it looks. The only reason I couldn't take care of it was because of that Mark she had placed upon my arm…nasty little thing it was."

"Sakura is still out of it," I said glancing at the fallen girl, "Do you think you can get her out of here."

"What exactly are you Eve?"

I turned toward Mui who had this frown upon his features.

"This power that you have…it was exactly like last time," he continued, "The last time you used that power you almost killed me…and then the next time you did, Jellal and the others had to subdue you by themselves and what's worse…since when did you use Demon Slaying Magic?"

I let out a sigh.

"Mui…,"

"CAN ANYONE HEAR ME?" a loud voice echoed from the skies above us.

I turned toward it instantly recognizing it as Natsu's voice. The Dragon Slayer was probably still up in the air fighting against the real culprit behind this entire false plan that Sakura had told me. The one who came from the future and was responsible for summoning the Dragons here in this time.

"let's quit playing around and use our Dragon Slaying magic," Natsu yelled his voice seemingly carrying all over the city of Crocus, "They are seven Dragons…and we've got seven Dragon Slayers. We can do this. It's what we were born for, our whole lives had led us to this day. Let's use our power and slay some freaking Dragons. Whose with me, cause I'm going Dragon Hunting?"

I turned my gaze toward Mui.

"Look, we can have this conversation later alright," I told him, "You just take care of Sakura and get out of here quick."

Mui frowned at me.

"What are you going to do?" he asked.

"I'm going to help my guild fight in this battle," I answered as two wings grew from my back.

The young man stared at me for a moment.

"I'll hold you to that," he said.

I gave him a small smile before jumping into the air and taking off. Locking upon Erza's magic, I aimed straight in the direction that it was coming from and saw that I was heading straight toward where a large flaming body of a Dragon was standing. I had to get there quickly since I had gone away a lot longer than I had planned for. Thought having that Changeling thing take place in the middle of the fight with the Dragon would have been quite a stroke of bad luck…