Chapter 62 - Time for a Counter Attack

As the hour passed by, the names of a lot of members of the guild flashed us in the air as it continue to update the fights happening. I had taken a seat upon the stage beside the girls stone statues. I was tinkering with the the guitar I had brought a few hours ago and I can feel magic all around Magnolia as the fights continued to go through. Natsu and Master Makarov were arguing about something but I was hardly paying attention to them as I focused upon my guitar. I then looked up toward where Erza was, seeing the girl into a statue and I sighed.

I placed the guitar upon the table and made my way toward where Gramps and Natsu where.

"How is the battle going on?" I asked.

"I still don't get as to why you are here Eve," Natsu said, "The enchantment definitely doesn't work for you…so why are you still here?"

"As I told the Master before," I said, "I was thinking of a plan to bring Laxus down but…from what I can see, more than half the guild had already being wipped out…I guess it's going to be time to make my move."

Suddenly a new update appeared in the air in front of us.

"Oh no," Happy said shocked, "They took out Reedus."

"I knew it," Natsu smirked, "There is now way that guy could have taken down Freed."

"There is no need to speak like that,"Happy told him, "Reedus was supposed to go to Porlyusica to get a medicine for the girls putrification."

"And I keep telling you it's just a bluff," Natsu argued, "There is no way that Laxus will ever do that."

"I'm just bluffing, am I Natsu?"

The three of us turned toward Laxus who had appeared inside the guild with both of his hands unto his pocket. I glared at the man but I can see that it was just a projection after all, I could see through his form.

"A projection," Happy said.

"Say why you are still here anyway Natsu?" he asked surprised, "I thought you wanted to take part in the party?"

"Your stupid enchantment is keeping me in here," The Dragon Slayer said roaring at the projection in front of him.

"How does it feels huh Gramps?" Laxus asked turning his attention toward the old man, "You think of the guild members as your children right? Must be thought watching your little kiddies tear each other apart…it's too bad Natsu and Erza cant join the game cause you don't have anyone else who is strong enough to take on the Thunder Legion."

"Aren't you forgetting about something Laxus?" I asked him.

The man turned his attention toward me.

"Oh…you're still here?" he said, "If you are as strong as you think you are, you wouldn't be standing here in this dump with those two here."

"I'm simply giving you the time to think your plan over," I told him, "You are not going to change Fairy Tail by just using brute force…the guild wont be lasting a year under your command."

"Why should I listen to the words of a coward?" he asked, "If you really think you can stop me…why don't you get out of here and find where I am?"

"I don't need to find you to free the girls," I told him, "After all…Evergreen's magic is the one that has transformed the girls into stone."

Laxus face showed his anger but before he could answer Happy spoke out.

"Gray is still in this too," he said, "He is as strong as Natsu if not…stronger."

"He is as strong as me?" Natsu yelled at the floating cat, "No way man."