(Maehara Hiroto) So Glad I Found You

Warnings: Death, murder, killer, slight bloody scene, and kidnapping. If you're not quite comfortable with the aforementioned warnings, then we kindly suggest for you to read the other chapters that you're fine with, if it's still not suitable for you, then you could also leave this book, but we thank you for giving time and checking this book out. For those who decided to venture further in reading, we hope you enjoy it!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Isogai shakes his head, quite amused at how dedicated his friend to reach his goal to find his one and only. His golden hues landed at the said friend who's currently saying some cheesy pick up lines to his fifth date for the week. The soft sunbeams coming from the setting sun made the small café cozy. It's the same café where Isogai is working at and luckily, it's his break and he decided to accompany you who seem to be forced to come along. The two of you are just a few tables away from Maehara, just enough to observe and be there to support him.

"Isogai-kun?" You pause from eating your desert and looks at the same direction where Isogai is also looking at as you sigh while shaking your head.

"He's still doing it, huh? How long is he going to do this?" You asked to your companion.

"He said earlier that she might possibly be the one." Isogai shrugs with a soft smile plastered on his face, also not quite sure when his friend will finally reach his goal.

"Isn't that what he always says before the date?" You dead pan as you continue to eat your desert while Isogai gives an apologetic look to you.

"I'm really sorry that we had dragged you into this mess."

You slightly chuckle while shaking your head. "Don't be, it was my choice to be here. But it's not quite fair for us that they'll only be the ones enjoying their time, we already ordered and let's enjoy our time together since it's still your break. I guess being here with you isn't that bad."

A small blush spreads on both of your cheeks, but you just laughed it off and decided to start a conversation with the normal atmosphere around the two of you returned and lighten up a bit. Both of you realize that you had mutual feelings to each other along the way.

Maehara spares a glance to where his best buddies are sitting at. The two seem to be having a good time making him relieved, knowing that you're neither annoyed nor bored while he goes on with his date for the nth time. His heart ached and the unknown feeling appears again, but just like the last time, he ignored this and decided that he was probably hungry as he and his date started to eat the delicious treats that they ordered when it finally arrived.

The date finally ended at the same time as Isogai's shift. The chilling breeze brought by the night caused you to shudder a bit as Isogai instantly came to the rescue by wrapping an arm around you and drawing you closer to him. Maehara gives a questioning look at the two of you, but shrugs it off while thinking that Isogai just did it since he's a gentleman.

"Oh man! I really thought that she's the one!" Maehara exclaimed while putting both of his hands behind his head.

Isogai softly laughs as you shake your head. Somewhere along the conversation between you two, Isogai confessed as you told him that you reciprocate his feelings. It seems that Maehara wasn't the only one on a date earlier.

"That's also what you always say after your date. At least you still have a heart to not let the people you date with cry." You said while pointing an accusing finger towards him.

"Hey! I do have a heart! That's why I'm searching for the right person to love with all of my heart!" Maehara replied with his right thumb pointing at himself.

"Speaking for the right person, I think I'd already found mine." Isogai reaches out his unoccupied hand to intertwine it with yours.

"Congratulations!" Maehara gives a goofy grin while shaking hands with Isogai after Isogai accepted it.

He managed to act normal until he and Isogai were the only ones left after they walked you home. Something inside him wanted to take action and is also itching to do something sinister.

The so called good news for the new couple didn't sit well with him. He had finally understood why he was feeling that annoying feeling every time he sees you being with Isogai. How could he be so blind?! His heart was already hinting him who's the one from the start. That annoying feeling has been jealousy all along. And that jealousy had increased along with the madness. That's why he started to plan on what to do to get you and there's only one thing he could think of, to get rid of the hindrance.

He didn't know what suddenly happened. First, he and Isogai are having an argument after he told him to break up with you, then the next thing he knew was that Isogai was lying on the grassy ground. A loud thud reached his ears after the giant rock painted with patches of crimson made contact with the ground. The pool of blood gets bigger as its source keeps gushing out from the wound in Isogai's forehead. Oh well, at least there was no one to witness the crime that he had committed and the only thing left to do other than cleaning the mess is to get his sweetheart back.

He texted you to meet up at his house tomorrow, convincing you that he's hosting a small party for you and Isogai in which you agreed while saying that you're looking forward to it.

"Maehara-kun? Do you know where Yuma is? He hasn't been replying to my texts and answering my calls since last night." You asked, worry laced in your tone as you look at your phone while taking a seat on a sofa.

"He's probably busy or something. Don't worry, I'm sure he'll be here later. But before that, I'm sure thirsty. I'm gonna go and get some drink, do you want one?"

You nod, thanking him before telling an answer. "Sure, a (favorite flavor) juice for me please."

He gives a slight bow before responding. "Coming right up."

Maehara's acting like his usual self that lessen your worry a bit about Isogai. Perhaps he really is just running late, or he didn't need to go to Maehara's house since he's already there.

Maehara returns with both of your drinks with his halfway full since he already drank on the way. You accepted yours and began to take a sip after thanking him as your vision starts to blur until it goes dark. You start to stir awake, a groggy feeling instantly overcoming your being.

Something touched your cheek, followed by a strange, but familiar voice talking. "You were the right person for me all along! My sweet, I'm so sorry for being blind! After all this time, I'm dating different people to find my one and only, but you were already near me from the start!"

Your eyes immediately snap open, your vision was instantly greeted with Maehara's face close to yours and you start to crawl away from him.

"Yuma! Where is he?! You did something to him, didn't you?!" You screamed as your attention fully focused on him while you keep your distance away.

Your eyes filled with anger, disappointment and betrayal at what he had possibly done, but you still hoped that all of this is just a misunderstanding.

"It's his fault for trying to take you away from me! He was supposed to help me find the right girl, but then he betrayed me and got his first! And you know what's the worst part? She was mine from the start!" Maehara points at something that is covered in white cloth with splotches of crimson present on it.

You start to tremble as you slowly cover your mouth, but you needed to be strong and so, you muster up enough courage and let your anger and hatred overcome you. "And that's a plausible reason for you to kill him?! He was your friend! I hate you and I'm not yours to begin with! Not now, not ever!"

Your only goal is to escape and find help as you began to make a dash towards the door, but Maehara easily caught up with you.

He ignores your request of letting you go and instead tightens his embrace around you. "You don't hate me. You're just saying that since you're still quite shocked and confused at what had happened. Don't worry, my sweet. Everything is going to be okay. It's like a fairy tale turning into reality. And just like how some fairy tale stories mostly end, we'll live happily ever after."

Absurdity (Yandere Assassination Classroom Characters x Reader Oneshots)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara