(Chiba Ryunosuke) Hello Kitty, You're So Needy

Requested by: Fana_09
Hope you'll like it! Enjoy!

Warnings: Jealousy, overprotective and possessive behavior, slight mention of a bloody scene, murder, and death. If you're not quite comfortable with the aforementioned warnings, then we kindly suggest for you to read the other chapters that you're fine with, if it's still not suitable for you, then you could also leave this book, but we thank you for giving time and checking this book out. For those who decided to venture further in reading, we hope you enjoy it!

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Y/N! Are you up with us coming over to your house?" Sugino asked with a grin, waving you over as you approach him and the others.

You enthusiastically nodded, quite excited for later. Having a small bonding time with your friends before another school day starts really seemed a good idea to you.

"Sure, Sugino-kun! It's no problem!" You give a thumbs up.

"Y/N~ Did you bought the new game yesterday?" Karma asked next after taking a sip of his strawberry milk drink.

You grin as a radiance of confidence surrounded you, up for a challenge with the red head as you declared with your index finger pointed at him with the thumb of your other hand referring to yourself. "Yes, Karma-kun! I'm going to defeat you later in the game."

Karma smirks. "Are you sure you can?" He returned a grin, accepting your challenge as the both of you got into a staring contest for a few seconds.

You snapped out of it when Isogai speaks up. "Do we need to buy some snacks on the way home, Y/N?"

You shake your head and pat his shoulders twice in reassurance. "Nope, I still have some good amount of snacks left last night's movie marathon. So with all of that done, let's go?"

You clap once to gather all of their attention as they cheered in response, starting the small adventure towards your residence afterwards while enjoying a few small talks along with the beautiful weather. Avoiding being hit by zooming cars and fellow pedestrians, you and the others finally arrived at a quite grand house after turning around a corner of a street.

"Chiba-kun! I'm home along with some guests!" You called out to the neko best friend of yours who is probably hiding in a pile of blankets inside his room.

Hearing incoming soft footsteps towards your direction, you wave at the black haired boy with his same colored cat ears slightly twitching, happy to hear your voice. "We're going to busy ourselves with playing some video games. You can join if you want to, though I'm pretty sure you're just going to snuggle up with me which is also fine."

For the rest of your time spent on playing games with your friends is also being spent ignoring Chiba in which he just thinks you were, seeing as you are too busy hanging out with the others than paying attention to him. Cheers and happy conversations in between your fun activities with the others is a painful evidence that you can really be happy without interacting much with him that made him worried, jealous, and angry at the same time.

Worried since they might take up too much of your time and be there with you for the rest of your life that you'll probably forget him as the days went by. Jealous due to the fact that even though he's always your companion because you two live together, they still manage to have a strong bond with you. And angry because they might try to take you away from them and he knows that you don't want that, don't you? You love and care for him as much as he also loves and cares for you, right?

"Y/N, pet me, please?" Chiba softly requested, currently sitting beside you while the others are either occupying the sofa and cushioned seats inside your game room.