(Nakamura Rio) Truth Untold

Warnings: Subtle threat and manipulation, possessive, and obsessive behaviors. If you're not quite comfortable with the aforementioned warnings, then we kindly suggest for you to read the other chapters that you're fine with, if it's still not suitable for you, then you could also leave this book, but we thank you for giving time and checking this book out. For those who decided to venture further in reading, we hope you enjoy it!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Ensuring that you look good through viewing your reflection in the glass windows of the house, you soon let the owner of the house you are visiting with who is also your dear friend to know of your arrival. Gently stepping on the front porch of the abode and standing in front of the closed door of the entrance, you gently knocked on your door with a rhythmical pattern only the two of you know about. Hearing muffled stumbling of some sort from the other side caused you to softly laugh, guessing that it might be caused by Rio's clumsiness and excitement to spend the weekend with you by having a sleepover at her house.

Momentarily reminiscing the moment of her invitation, you were soon snapped out of your thoughts when the door was suddenly opened by its current lone resident, who immediately greeted you jovially with a grin. Knowing what was bound to happen next, you carefully set your things down on the clean porch before being engulfed by Rio.

You only sweat dropped in response to the dramatic manner she soon exclaimes. "I missed you, Y/N! We'll have lots of fun together! Come in!"

She helped you bring your things inside, happily making her entrance with a skip in her step as well with you following after her. She leads you to what seemed to be the living of her abode, mildly impressed with the clean and organized state of it, in which you assumed was only the case because of your visit.

As if remembering something, Rio faces you before announcing. "Oh! I almost forgot! I still need to prepare the room. Make yourself at home, alright? I'll be right back!"

You could only grin at Rio's overly excited nature currently, following her request as you make yourself comfortable on a sofa nearby after you have been vacated with your things when she had also volunteered to arrange it within the room you two would share later on.

Time seemed to slowly tick by with only its ticking and the occasional muffled actions of preparing Rio is busy with within the room halting the silence from completely surrounding you. Not really quite patient with having to endure just sitting idly, you decided to stand up and explore a bit around. She did say to make yourself at home. With that thought in mind, you proceeded to make yourself be more familiar with the establishment. Everything seemed to have been in the same state the last time you had managed to properly make your visit, being left orderly, but something in particular caught your attention.

The door was left ajar with a mystical glow seemed to be emitted from it, beckoning you to come closer and further inspect whatever secrets it lies behind and within the room it covers. Because of this, you took a cautious step towards it with utmost curiosity and intrigue. Seeming to be in a daze, you soon found yourself face to face of the said door. Wasting no time, you carefully pushed it open with a hold of its knob. Eyes widened in surprise and mouth agape in discomfort, you remained gazing at the pictures properly pinned on the walls with you as the subject with some of your missing clothes are also neatly folded nearby.

Letting your gaze wandered further as you ignored being light headed, more and more things related to you greeted your vision. The pen and crumpled paper you absent-mindedly thrown away are also there along with the usual things a person might use daily that made you assume that your own abode had also been trespassed just for Rio to acquire such things. You blinked just to make sure what you are seeing are real and it only reminded you that all of it is proving your discovery of the truth untold. The quality of the objects seemed to lessen, caused by the tears building up that blurred your vision.

Silent tears caused by being unnerved and left in disbelief with what you're currently seeing had already started to cascade down on your cheeks, giving subtle warmth from the coldness that you have felt from the start of what you are witnessing. In every nook and cranny your blurred vision would manage to be at, everything seemed to have a connection to you. Your grip on the doorknob tightened that almost threatened its metal surface to have a dent, closing your eyes as a means to escape your reality and to bring you comfort, but you were still being haunted by the images of the room filled with your stolen objects.

Having enough of just cowering caused by the inanimate objects, you immediately closed the door, ignoring the sound it might have caused for your companion to hear. Despite having a secure grip still on the knob to keep the door from suddenly opening as impossible as it would be, your hand couldn't help, but to tremble along your messy emotions at the moment. Questions on the lines of how and why the room was developed by none other than your dear friend also frenzied along your troubled state of mind. Temporary having it clear of the disturbances, you made a realization.

Remembering the moments before the current situation, you had realized something that doesn't seem to add up. If the room was supposed to be a secret and with Rio's close distance from it that made her aware of your approach to it, then why hadn't she stopped you from snooping around? Was it really her motive all along to let you know of her obsessiveness towards you being proven with the so called precious collection of hers in which all is connected to you? Just thinking of the high possibility that what you had discovered was intentional made you sick, taking another step away from the room.

Having a continuing dilemma of your own, you became mostly unaware of your surroundings and your labored breathing covered the sounds of someone approaching. Rio had definitely heard the ruckus, causing her to immediately come to your aid, only to find out that what she had intended for this day to go by already started quite early.

You gasp in surprise when someone suddenly embraced you from behind, trembling further when you heard her speaking softly. "You finally know about it. I had no intentions of letting you leave me. You have nowhere to go and I'll make sure you would accept my undying love for you."

Your wish of this being just a complete misunderstanding and even just a nightmare had crumbled, making you furthermore panicked and distress with such horrid discovery. Was your friend really not who you see her as? That she's just faking it all just to get close to her when in truth, she's very much obviously crazed about you? With these questions, you tried to wiggle yourself away from her grip, but you groaned as it only tightened. You soon stilled, clearly hearing her giving a threat of harming your loved ones, leaving you at her mercy and not wanting to exceed the boundaries of what she could possibly do.