(Asano Gakuho) Unknown Surprise

Warning: Overprotective behavior. If you're not quite comfortable with the aforementioned warnings, then we kindly suggest for you to read the other chapters that you're fine with, if it's still not suitable for you, then you could also leave this book, but we thank you for giving time and checking this book out. For those who decided to venture further in reading, we hope you enjoy it!

-----------------------------------------------------------

The blinding light of the afternoon sun had finally managed to wake you up after your position was corrected and adjusted into the right one where it could easily be kissed by the sun after you twisted and turned when you are asleep. Sitting up slowly with your movements causing your blanket to almost fall out of the bed and your pillows in a disarray, you let out a yawn before stretching your limbs. Carefully rubbing off the sleep from your eyes where tiredness is still remaining, you finally have enough energy to stand up and leave your comfortable bed in its once neat condition before going outside of your room. After closing the door, you navigate your way towards the dining room as your stomach started to scold you of its emptiness.

Arriving at your destination, you noticed another figure already occupying one of the seats as he greeted you first before you could.

"Good afternoon, Y/N. Why did you wake up so late?" Your father asked, placing his cup of coffee down on the table with a soft clank as his plate was already empty with the exception of the utensils he used.

Taking a seat in the vacant chair in front of him, you answered while giving a peace sign and smiling sheepishly. "I didn't notice the time last night and had already noticed that it was already getting a bit too late before I finally decided to go to sleep."

Gakuho nods in understanding, standing up and proceeds to prepare your meal. "It's quite fortunate that there's no school today for today is a special day, after all."

Gakuho is amusemed, seeing as you seemed to forget what day today is as he makes his way to where you are seated at while carefully carrying a plate and a glass where your meal and drink are being contained.

You nod in agreement, eyes seemed to light up in relief while taking a guess. "It's a weekend, yes, it's special for me. (Favorite food) and (favorite drink) for lunch? Yes, please!"

You cheered before enjoying the meal to satisfy your hunger after muttering a few words of thanks.

Gakuho glances at the calendar that's out of your vision to see, mentally chuckling after noticing that you're right/wrong, but that's still not the reason for the day to be special.

"Perhaps. If you're wondering, Gakushu had some errands to do and had already left." Gakuho informed after he noticed your wondering gaze as you nod in understanding.

He lets a small smile slip, amused at your current unaware state before letting it disappear as he informs you again. "After you eat, make sure to prepare yourself. We have somewhere to go to."

Hearing that, you looked at him and just noticed him dressed fairly well than his usual casual clothings. Knowing that you can go outside again after a long time, it made you excited, but you are still curious about whatever the reason could be and the destination the two of you would go.

"No objections here. It's been a while since I've gone somewhere. Where are we going, dad?" You asked in curiosity after taking the almost last spoonful of your lunch.

Gakuho just gives a close eyed smile as he responds. "It's a secret that you will soon find out."

With that last statement, it left you more curious than ever as you gazed at his retreating figure that made you speed up your actions to start of the journey.