(Shiota Nagisa) Murderous Love

Requested by: creepmaggi
Hope you'll like it! Enjoy!

Warnings: Mentions of death and killing, possessive behavior, threat, and kidnapping. If you're not quite comfortable with the aforementioned warnings, then we kindly suggest for you to read the other chapters that you're fine with, if it's still not suitable for you, then you could also leave this book, but we thank you for giving time and checking this book out. For those who decided to venture further in reading, we hope you enjoy it!

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Understood." Nagisa simply uttered, perfectly hiding the much sinister and murderous side of him behind a simple and innocent smile.

Even his client, the cold hearted and not so easily fazed and being afraid of anything person and former schoolmate of his named Asano Gakushu, was also starting to feel uneasy with how the current top professional assassin had situated himself in front of him. You see, because of many other companies that are also starting to become his rivals, Gakushu needed to eliminate them first before they could take away his first position against the others. Being the top of all is his specialty, after all. Being a CEO of a big company really has both its peaks and disadvantages and rivals is on of the latter.

And so, having secretly contacted the very talented assassin of all which was surprisingly an acquaintance of his, it was an easy deal for him, knowing full well that nothing dirty would be pinned on him and he could easily pay Nagisa the needed amount. He could even give anything the assassin could have been wanted in just a snap of his finger. With them having a clear deal, Nagisa was then sent out to his next mission, already having the needed fake documents to apply as the new secretary of his target and would immediately finish his mission as soon as possible and flee from the scene. Being talented with being sneaky and have mastered the art of killing, this would be a piece of cake for him.

Unfortunately, Gakushu wasn't the only one having some competition for the assassin himself had also been being bugged with a certain fellow assassin in which he had hoped that the identity of his own rival will be soon revealed. I mean, aren't they confident with their skills that they needed to hide behind a mask and a hood to complete the look? Nagisa wasn't like that, he's very good with disguises and faking his identity that he's not scared to let the targets see his face, they'll be dead after a few seconds, after all. That's how swift and clean he does his killing. But just with the thought of his mysterious rival, he was even more pumped up to beat them in the competition they had started with him, reminding himself that he's the better assassin.

"Congratulations, you're hired. Here's Mr. Zacura's schedule and he's currently on his office. There's also a map included in there to make it useful to new workers like you. Good luck on your first day." The person who interviewed him, exclaims while clapping once.

He gives a smile and a thank you before he made his way to the door of the room, exiting as a pair of (color) eyes followed his exiting form, smirking in amusement as you stretch from just being seated in a swivel chair for a few hours waiting for his arrival until the end of the so called interview. From being an interviewer as a cover up, now it's time to finally annoy the assassin.

You decided to be daring today and let your real face be seen by the other people as the assassin will possibly be the only one who'll know and notice your other identity anyway later on. Readying your weapon after managing to reach a deserted hallway and easily getting past through the surveillance camera that are probably not working anymore that made your work much easier, you finally reached the door that leads to the office of his target, which is also your current boss based on your fake work as a cover up. Another CEO had probably assigned him to kill your boss. Rivalry problem, perhaps? You kicked the door open for a grand entrance as the two people inside immediately turned their attention towards you.