(Shiota Nagisa) Out Of Control

Warnings: Killings, bloody scenes, jealousy, possessive and overprotective behaviors. If you're not quite comfortable with the aforementioned warnings, then we kindly suggest for you to read the other chapters that you're fine with, if it's still not suitable for you, then you could also leave this book, but we thank you for giving time and checking this book out. For those who decided to venture further in reading, we hope you enjoy it!

-----------------------------------------------------------

"This is... the twelfth time this month, isn't it? Don't you think you're spending too much time with your friends?" Nagisa asked in dismay, having to drop you off yet again to a nearby mall where you and your friends are supposed to have a shopping spree of some sort.

Being more than financially stable with both of you having good quality jobs, you decided to let loose some little and do some spending while still making sure of your limitations when it comes to your finances. Your boyfriend of almost seven years, however, felt the need to remind you of such absurdity of the said bonding time, reasoning out that you didn't need to come along with them since you have just hung out yesterday and even a day before that.

Being blinded, yet again with your excitement of such activity, you went unaware with the subtle hint your boyfriend wanted. With the both of you mostly busy with your own works, bonding time with each other wasn't that impossible. Only it started to be one when the supposed free time you both have is now being spent with you hanging out with your friends. Because of this, even though Nagisa had always shown positivity towards your friends, an underlying jealousy and hatred had already started to brew within him. The bonding always doesn't involve him with it, making him even more envious of your friends for such attention they're getting from you that was supposed to be his.

Being a former trained assassin, some of his hidden talents are still present as he began to control his bloodlust that started to leak out upon reaching the parking lot of the mall, knowing that you would soon be away from him again. Finding a vacant spot not soon after, you take off your seatbelt first with the driver following suit. Opening the car door, you immediately seemed to leap out of the vehicle as Nagisa's mood just got a bit better with your energy, resuming to get bitter afterwards when remembering your leave. He was glad to see that you've waited for him after he ensured that the car is safe to be left alone, approaching you afterwards. Reaching a hand out for you to take, you giddily did so while walking towards the entrance of the establishment.

Getting inside after having a small checkpoint of some sort at the entrance, you immediately glanced around the current floor, waving happily towards a group of people. A convincing fake smile presented itself on his lips, wanting to still manage to have a good impression to your friends that are waiting at a certain area that could be easily spotted by you. Kissing his cheek as a goodbye while gently cupping the other with your vacant hand, you then let the other be freed from his hold. You began to run off towards your friends that excitedly greeted you as well after waving one last goodbye to your lover, unaware of his saddened state. Nagisa weakly returned a goodbye at your retreating form with your back already turned against him.

Nagisa gave a nod in recognition to the some of your friends that managed to notice him, dropping his smile once he left as he began to begrudgingly go back to the parking lot. Navigating himself throughout the maze of different vehicles, he finally managed to arrive on his own. Getting inside and instantly activating it, he began to silently drive back to your shared home where he still needs to work on some documents. Another reason for him not having the chance to accompany you whenever you go out is the pile of works still waiting for him. Luckily, summer break is soon starting and he would also be taking a break from all of it, wanting to spend more time with you once it arrives.