(Asano Gakushu) Caged In

Warnings: Forced marriage, threat, and manipulation. If you're not quite comfortable with the aforementioned warnings, then we kindly suggest for you to read the other chapters that you're fine with, if it's still not suitable for you, then you could also leave this book, but we thank you for giving time and checking this book out. For those who decided to venture further in reading, we hope you enjoy it!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Silence spills throughout the grand abode as your husband had left for work a few hours ago. The gray walls seem to be reflecting the dull life you had with him as you still did not give him the complete love and affection he had hoped you would give after he had caught you, forcing you to accept the marriage he had proposed as your father had agreed to it without giving you knowledge about it. Though as months pass by, the relationship between you two had fairly begun to be alright, just like how a small sunshine can easily light up in a dark room.

Already finished with the tasks that you had already planned to do earlier, you were left bored and had decided to look into some old photo album of your wedding. Taking the said album out from the different books stacked properly in a wooden cabinet in the living room, you proceed to take a seat on one of the comfortable sofas that was placed in between a rectangular glass coffee table. Putting the album on your lap after you wiped it off with some dust until you deemed it clean, you opened it and flipped through the pages until you saw the photo where only you and Gakushu are present.

A genuine smile which is like a jewel for its rarity is seen on his face that is quite opposite of you as you had a small fake one. One of his arms wrapped around your waist in a firm grip while the other stayed by his side. Both of your own tightly clasped each other in front of your abdomen. You stared at the photo until you have been unable to hear your husband arriving already as you start to think back of the occasion.

As grand as the wedding is, you didn't feel any better about it. You didn't participate whatsoever in any plans for your own wedding since Gakushu volunteered to be the one who'll ensure that everything is ready, but it seems like it went over the top with him being quite the perfectionist as it had also impressed most of the guests, though there was a certain detail that caught their attention too and it had also made them curious and confused about it, but they shrugged it off with the thought that it might just be for security purposes.

Bodyguards dressed in a fine black suit with their earpieces for communication at the ready were scattered in every corner of the church where the wedding will be held. The quite modern architecture of the church stood out with the help of the intricate designs with your favorite colored decorations littered about both inside and out of the structure. Bouquet of flowers that is also your favorite lined up across the aisle with a red clothing and ribbon tied around that connects to one and the next.

A red carpet had also covered the marble floor that came from the end of the flight of stairs outside that leads to the altar where the guests carefully treads through before going to their assigned seats. White walls looked much pristine and brighter than ever with the help of the illumination of the natural light outside and the artificial ones littered on the ceiling. Small marble statues of angels and saints can also be seen in some parts of the church.

Once the guests are already seated and the groom had already made himself comfortable standing beside the priest, all of them awaits your arrival. Meanwhile, you were quite in jitters as you unintentionally tightened your grip on your father's arm that he had held out earlier for you to take when the two of you had stepped out of the black limo that you two used as a means of transportation. Releasing a small sigh, you let a small smile tug your lips, hiding you gritted teeth as you scanned the area.

Your gaze lingered to and fro between the sea of guests and the bodyguards that ensured for you to not escape. Looking forward again, you locked gazes with certain purple hues that seemed to give a small glare as a warning that was unnoticed with the joyous smile on his face. He wasn't the only one excited and happy for such occasion, but also the other family members of yours who were quite ignorant of the truth, except for your father, though.

As much of a valid reason it is for you to hate him, you couldn't help yourself to be unable to do so, as you had the feeling that all of the cause isn't his fault, but rather to the manipulative and cunning person that you would soon have as a husband. Being nervous and still angered by the events, the rest of the journey of it passed by quickly as you silently stifled a laugh when you hear him stutter out his vows, not wanting to give him the wrong impression that you had probably like the wedding.

"Y/N, love? Were you lost in your daydreaming?" Gakushu had already taken the vacant spot beside you, taking a peek with the album himself as he calls out that made you come back to reality.

You blinked while giving a sheepish smile, glancing at him and responding with a hint of worry and apologetic tone in your voice. "Yes... It seems I am. Sorry that I wasn't able to greet you when you entered."

"It's fine. It was nice to see you reminiscing our wedding day. You were quite nervous about it, yes?" He teased, grabbing a hold of your hand before placing a soft kiss on the back of it.

You jokingly roll your eyes as he proceeds to softly rub his thumb on your hand. "Says the one who stuttered his vows."

He let out a small exhale before a small blush coated his cheeks. "How could I not when you were so magnificent? All of the guests had their attention towards you that if I may be honest did make me jealous. But now, I have nothing to worry about as I know that you're here with me until death do us part."

You stayed silent at his statement, diverting your attention back to the album. You noticed him admiring your wedding ring and his own, smirking with delight when he had finally achieved his goal. If only you got enough courage to fight back. If only you had enough knowledge to outsmart his own mind, you wouldn't be where you currently are. But it's already too late as everything had already happened and there's no point crying over spilled milk. And so, you were left no other options, but to accept and be caged in since you already knew that there is no escaping the trap that he had carefully laid out once you were captured in it.