(Asano Gakuho) Treat Me Like You Love Me

Warnings: Manipulation, threat, jealousy and overprotective behavior. If you're not quite comfortable with the aforementioned warnings, then we kindly suggest for you to read the other chapters that you're fine with, if it's still not suitable for you, then you could also leave this book, but we thank you for giving time and checking this book out. For those who decided to venture further in reading, we hope you enjoy it!

-----------------------------------------------------------

As you walk along the buzzing hallway towards the nurse's office, most of the students greet you with kind smiles and a jolly wave as you return it with your own bright smile. Having quite an amount of students and even other colleagues in the school knowing you were probably due to the fact that you're kind hearted and easy going despite being shy sometimes that made you the best school nurse that they ever had. And of course, having such attention to yourself didn't go unnoticed by the principal.

His gaze lingered at your form as you pass by his office, just in the time of his arrival. The always serious expression he wore lighten up a little when you greet a quiet good morning to him when you passed by. He just replied with a curt nod with your greeting before you continued on with your way to your destination. His soft gaze turned into a bit harsh as he gives a menacing glare to the students gawking at you like you're a celebrity of some sort.

The students that noticed his figure cowered and meekly uttered a greeting before making a beeline to their respective classrooms. The teachers are already inside their own classrooms, but that didn't stop him to know that they had also taken quite a liking to you. Unfortunate for them, you were already his and his alone. Whether you like it or not, he'll do everything in his power to make you his.

Stepping inside the comforts of his dark office where it's only illuminated by the sunbeams that managed to pass through by the large glass windows behind his desk, his mind starts to drift off to the times when most people will find a way to get close and start up a conversation with you in which he definitely noticed your quite discomfort by it, seeing as you are not fond of those types of things which is also one of the reasons he had taken an interest in you.

One after another, those pests all make their chances in talking and even had the audacity to ask for your number and even to for a date or two with you. With that in mind, he arranged a meeting in which all of the teachers must attend if they don't want to lose their job as what he was about to inform them is very important.

The meeting room went silent when his presence was noticed by all of them because of that certain aura only he emits alone that as he strode his way towards the black leather chair, that serves like his throne, that was placed on one of the ends of the long rectangular table in. It was already the end of the school day so having this meeting with you as a topic is safe since he knew that you are already probably heading your way home or buying groceries to restock your supplies.

Once seated, he wasted no time in telling them of the agenda of the meeting. "Please remind yourselves and all of your students to be prepared for the innovation of our school, behaving in proper manners and to listen attentively to any orders for the good of our school. With that said, I also would like to inform you that all of you should only approach the school nurse for an emergency, and for an emergency only. Tell this also to your students. You are now dismissed."

The next day after his unnoticeable threat to the teachers and students, he was at peace when he visited the nurse's office and saw you reading a book as a past time as there are neither students nor teachers present for you to treat or give any attention to. It was only him and you alone. Before even taking a step further for you to notice him, a student rushed passed him and went in first.

His eye twitch in annoyance after seeing the quite disgusting sight in front of him with the student clearly taking advantage of your kindness and innocence that made you check up on him to ensure whether or not he really is sick, but Gakuho knew fully well that the student was faking it. Was he absent yesterday or late earlier that his teacher wasn't able to inform him of his warnings during the meeting? Whatever reason it may be, he'll make sure to make him pay along with his teacher.

You managed to take a glimpse towards the opened door to see the Principal, scrambling to yourself and stuttering out a small greeting from being startled. Gakuho returns a polite smile, asking if he can have a word with the student as you agreed since you are already done with him and found out that he was fine. You jokingly scolded him before he goes out, shaking as he approaches the threatening figure of the Principal who gazed at him with hawk like eyes.

"If I ever catch you again faking your sickness just to visit the nurse's office, you'll be expelled. Are we clear?" Gakuho reminded with a small smile as if to lessen his threatening.

The student vigorously nodded, muttering an apology before rushing towards his classroom. You went out and gives a confused look towards the person left in the corridor, silently asking him what had happened. Gakuho meets your gaze and uttered with a faux sorrowful expression plastered on his face to make it more believable.

"See the student that left earlier? He was just faking a symptom to excuse himself from his classes. What would've happened if he won't be able to properly catch up with his studies? Will be able to still be successful in the future?"

He manipulated you into thinking that you're quite ignorant with your job, making you feel a tad bit of both pain and anger at how you let yourself be easily taken advantage of, since you just easily shrug off these attempts as a joke, deciding to not be foolish next time, which made you follow and finally fall to his clutches.

He further tells you about the things he had heard that are filled with negativity about you that slipped pass the lips of others, which is half a lie since there are only one to none talking bad about you, and how toxic they are towards you. Attaching silky strings to each of your limbs figuratively, he had already started to make you his fine little puppet. Guess manipulation really is Gakuho's forte.