(Kanzaki Yukiko and Yuzuki Fuwa) Protection

Requested by: YuzukiFuwasWife
Hope you'll like it! Enjoy!

Warnings: Subtle mentions of threat, violence, killing and abuse, and overprotective behavior. If you're not quite comfortable with the aforementioned warnings, then we kindly suggest for you to read the other chapters that you're fine with, if it's still not suitable for you, then you could also leave this book, but we thank you for giving time and checking this book out. For those who decided to venture further in reading, we hope you enjoy it!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Rearranging every school related items you have used earlier to finish some homework for tomorrow, you sighed before letting yourself rest with a gentle puff on your bed. Its subtly organized state had gotten disturbed by your figure, but you paid no mind as you would later be asleep anyways and knowing that, the possibility of it being further into disarray is quite high. Despite being within the comforts of your room, your mind seemed to be replaying the unpleasant experience you faced that was supposed to be the one of the amazing moments you would have with both Yukiko and Fuwa.

You, Kanzaki, and Fuwa decided to spend some time together in an arcade where they would ensure that you would have a blast in terms of enjoying it with them as well. It would be your first time to go to an arcade and you are both excited and nervous in terms of being around many people, but they reassured that you would be fine along with them. You're really not that comfortable around quite a number of people, especially strangers, leaving you reluctant still, but as soon as you started to be distracted with the fun games and activities possible to be done within the establishment, their promise was fulfilled.

All of you were immersed in the last game, the most challenging one of all, which was the claw machine. You've got your eye on a particular stuffed toy that's included as a prize within the contraption, but with the lack of skills and fear of receiving any reaction from your possible loss, both Fuwa and Kanzaki took turns in trying to get the toy for you as they wished for your happiness once more. Unfortunately, a pair from another class of your school as you seemed to be familiar with their features that are luckily absent of the looks of disgust directed to you and your peers decided to make an approach to the three of you.

You worriedly glanced at the two boys, seeming to remain persistent despite your mild request for them to leave you alone as your companions remained determined to win their game. The two newly arrived individuals continued, even going as far as touching your shoulder that made you instantly swat their hand away on instinct while shakily exclaiming for them to back off. Fuwa and Yuzuki soon diverted their focus to the ongoing commotion, letting the stuffed animal once again join the others after it was released when they finally managed to get ahold of it. Seeing you being fearful caused them to be angered.

Fuwa was the one who made the first move, standing in front of you while pushing the boy away that tried to touch you while Kanzaki gives an innocent threat along with her smile that made the boys immediately cower and run away. Their bravery always left you in awe, flustered as well after they exclaimed that they would always protect you and keep you safe that attracted most of the attention from the other players within the establishment. Speaking of the two, you were also undeniably worried about them since they seemed to be as affected by the situation as you are, even more so than you really without you knowing.

They also felt subtly guilty with not taking action sooner, though it never is too late for them to fix their mistake, in their view. Escaping your reminiscing, you glanced at the time present within your device while wondering what took them so long or perhaps you were just really looking forward for another bonding between you three. As you're busy with worrying about where they had gone off to and what had been happening to them, the two seemed to have quite the time of their lives. After all, they're doing this with the goal of keeping you safe and protected that certainly served as a motivation for them.

With combined prowess that makes them a great threat to their targets, they managed to track them down to finish them off. The low level of intelligence the boys played a large amount with their success when they ran off towards a dark forest thinking that they could escape and lost them. Unfortunately, they just applied for their death. Kanzaki immediately managed to catch up with one of them, proceeding to instantly kick the poor target to his abdomen, causing him to almost throw up what he had consumed moments prior. Despite the lack of proper lighting, Kanzaki was satisfied with the noises of pain from him.

Letting her be reminded by Fuwa that they needed to be quick for you to not be suspicious or to be worried too much with their absence, Fuwa let her own target join his companion. Despite their ankles badly broken and some parts of their bodies left bruised and sore, the two huddled and helped each other trying to escape still while unconsciously crying out in pain with every step they took. Both Fuwa and Kanzaki decided to end their suffering, letting the blade of their sharp knife pierce through the backs of each boy and accurately hitting their beating hearts. The organ slowly shuts down before finally stopping.

The remaining alive individuals high fives one another for their job well done, preparing to clean up their mess, not wanting for you to discover such situation when it would probably be brought up through some announcements or even in the news. With each of their bags, the two focused on cleaning up their own targets. Digging a vacant spot was undeniably a hard task, but they were fortunate enough to have the soil be soften from the rain yesterday while also working together caused them to finally be near to their completion. Cleaned up completely, the two walked away from the location like nothing happened.

Fuwa almost jumped in surprise when Kanzaki expresses her concern with your many calls and texts, waiting for you to call them again as they aren't able to do so while continuing on with their journey. Going back at you, with the final ring of your unknown number of times calling either Yuzuki and Fuwa, the former finally picked up her device that made you exclaim your words of relief.

"Where are you guys? Didn't know that buying some things could take forever. Are you two okay?" You immediately asked, continuing to gaze at the clock present with you within the living room while also glancing at the front door.

You soon let your worries completely disappear once knowing that they are already making their arrival, excited as you make your own preparations that you had forgotten about caused by your worrying. Cleaning the room with the subtle mess that remained, you were just about to sit back down to rest when knocking came from the door. You immediately beamed, opening the door before asking them what took them so long. Fuwa only grinned sheepishly as Kanzaki remained her soft smile, reassuring you that nothing bad had happened once you also noticed no wound or indication of such situation happening through their form.

The two shared a knowing look, still exhilarated by what they had done, knowing that you will not face the same situation again. They held mutual understanding as you only gaze at them in confusion.

They soon snapped out of it before each surprising you with shopping bags being shown while Kanzaki gently informs. "We just got sidetracked, that's all."

Fuwa lets out a short laugh, dropping a joke and an embarrassed scene during their shopping that lifted up the mood of all before cheering, ushering you all inside despite carrying something. You shake your head in amusement before joining them after locking the door.