(Asano Gakushu) Soon To Be King's Order

Warnings: Manipulation, overprotective behavior, and threat. If you're not quite comfortable with the aforementioned warnings, then we kindly suggest for you to read the other chapters that you're fine with, if it's still not suitable for you, then you could also leave this book, but we thank you for giving time and checking this book out. For those who decided to venture further in reading, we hope you enjoy it!

-----------------------------------------------------------

In a kingdom, the crescent moon shines in the sky with its starry cape floating behind and surrounding it. The feathery clouds slowly pass by as the soft wind of the night gently blows them. The prince is currently having a meet and greet for a possible partner in life and a coruler of the kingdom, he was so busy during the day that it happened at night when he's not so busy. You properly stand in alertness as Gakushu comfortably sits on his throne. 

The throne room was occupied with ten royalties lined up beside each other facing the two as Prince Gakushu is currently meeting the possible future coruler of his kingdom with his loyal servant and close friend, Y/N L/N, by his side. A small smile remains upon your face as you face the royalties elegantly dressed before the two of you, contradicting with the prince's expression that's filled with boredom. The prince just sees the meeting as a waste of his time when he should be playing chess or having a tea with you. Whatever activity, it may be, as long as it's with you, it never bores him. 

"Good evening, to each and every one of you. Why don't we start with the introduction? Introduce yourself a little so that the prince will know a bit more about each and every one of you." Gakushu announced as you hide your grin, but by the twitching of your lips, Gakushu knew that you intended to do the said introduction since you knew that it would bore him more. 

Gakushu just shakes his head in amusement, as long as you're enjoying yourself, might as well go with the flow. One by one, the royalties did what they were told to do so, also trying to get the prince's attention which was unsuccessful since just by your presence, his attention was already glued to you. He's still listening to the royalties since you told him that he needs to.

"Thank you for that wonderful introduction of yourselves. The maids will lead you to the dining room where the prince and I will follow." Just after you announced, three maids enter the throne room and motions for the royalties to follow them. 

They did a curtsy and bid you and Prince Gakushu a goodbye before leaving. "I like the way Princess Xernia speaks, she seems polite. Princess Vennaz is also friendly and bubbly, quite opposite of you, but you know, as the saying goes, opposites attract. Princess Zavi is also wonderful. All of them are suitable for you. What do you think? Did someone already caught your eye?"

Being close with each other, it's normal for the two to have these kind of conversation with you teasing the prince. The prince, although getting annoyed with your teasings sometimes, also enjoys the time they spend together. 

"I still need time to choose, I think." Prince Gakushu answered, standing up while starting to walk along the hallway that leads towards the dining room. You easily catch up to him as you give a teasing grin.

"You think? You still have time, so don't worry much about it. I'm pretty sure whoever you choose among them will be a lucky one. I just hope that they'll be able to handle you." You slightly chuckle, sending waves of happiness to the prince himself after glancing at you. 

"I think you're the only one who can handle me." He blurted out without thinking as he immediately averts his gaze forward, trying to hide his blush.

"What?" You raise a brow in confusion, not quite registering what he had said. Few chatters from the dining room were heard by the two of you as you are slowly nearing it. 

"I mean, how about you, Y/N? Do you fancy someone?" Prince Gakushu asked after clearing his throat, his blush completely vanishes. 

"What's this? The prince interested in my love life or does he just really wants to change the topic, diverting it away from him?" You nudge him softly in which you receive a playful glare.

You raise both of your hands in surrender and put an index finger below your chin, thinking. "Hmm... I'd say, the prince from the neighboring kingdom seems okay. He's handsome, smart, and---" 

"A trouble maker, sadist, and mischievous fellow." Prince Gakushu continued it for you, annoyance was clearly visible in his tone as he couldn't believe that the mischievous prince caught your eye. 

Is he not enough? Or does he need to do something for you to see his feelings towards you?

"I'm just kidding. I'm not really into that kind of stuff yet. I guess, you could say that it'll probably be impossible for someone to fall in love with me, especially from royalty." You dismissively wave your hand with the other was placed on your chest as Gakushu unknowingly releases a breath of relief, but frowns after hearing your last statement. 

The delectable smell of the dinner invaded your senses as the two of you properly correct your stature, or more like you giggling at Gakushu who's preparing for his grand entrance.

"Shall we get going?" Prince Gakushu holds out his hand for you to take in which you denied, for it will cause some trouble when the other ladies will see it. 

"Such a gentleman and we shall." You advance towards the dining room first and announce the arrival of the prince that made the royalties behave properly and correct their sitting posture. 

The dinner didn't go well, which was surprising considering the fact that the royalties were radiating with positive attitude from earlier. It was filled with some of the them giving negative criticism to you who's a servant that doesn't have the right to dine with the royal class like them. 

It was the final straw for Gakushu's anger to be shown. "I'll have every one of you executed for treating my loyal servant as if Y/N is the most vile creature of all even though it's all of you! How dare you mistreat Y/N like that! All of you are not even worthy to be in the same room with Y/N!"

Prince Gakushu stands up, knocking down his seat as some of the things that were placed on top of the table near him falls clattering on the floor as the table vibrates after he forcefully slams both of his palms on top of it. He sees you giving a worried glance towards most of the rotalties who were not involved with the commotion. An idea appears in his brilliant and manipulative mind as he sees this opportunity to finally claim you as his with you having no chance of rejecting it.

"Soon to be king's orders! Marry me, Y/N L/N and death shall not be sent upon these ladies!" Prince Gakushu places a hand on his chest, giving a look of admiration towards you. 

"I'll marry you, Prince Gakushu. Just please, don't let these innocent ladies to get involved." You accepted his order, not wanting the innocent ones that didn't even do anything bad to you to get hurt also. 

"See? You've witnessed how kind your future ruler is! You should be thankful for that! Just as Y/N had said, I'll let you free, even though it's against my wishes." Prince Gakushu glares at the royalty who started the mess who instantly lowers her head in shame and fear.

"Thank you very much, your highness! We're very grateful for it! May you live a long and happy life alongside your lovely future partner in life! Please forgive us!" She gets on her knees as you tell her and the other royalties to leave. 

All of them scurry along, exiting the dining room still trembling from the prince's sudden outburst. You flinches when someone suddenly hugs her from behind as Gakushu softly whispers some comforting words in your ear, but it didn't help in calming you. Who would've thought that the prince will do such dark things just to get what he wants and now, you have no choice but to fulfill the soon to be king's order.