(Fuwa Yuzuki) Beneath The Calmness

Requested by: Tsukii_Kitsune_
Hope you'll like it! Enjoy!

Warnings: Jealousy, threat, mentions of death and violence, obsessive, overprotective and possessive behaviors. If you're not quite comfortable with the aforementioned warnings, then we kindly suggest for you to read the other chapters that you're fine with. If it's still not suitable for you, then you could also leave this book, but we thank you for giving time and checking out this book. For those who decided to venture further in reading, we hope you enjoy it!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Another day that was supposed to be pleasant, despite the quizzes and assignments any of the many classes you have would start, but instead of feeling elated and even looking forward to learning some lessons from your amazing teacher, a hindrance remains that lets you unable to enjoy. Your features remained expressing your usual blank expression, not showing the annoyance and even anger mixed with jealousy when what greeted you first thing in the morning is the conversation between your lover along with a person that you see as your enemy from the moment (Random Name) transferred.

You completely trust Fuwa, knowing that her feelings to you wouldn't be changed, but that didn't stop the growing worry and jealousy that progresses every time you see them hanging out. You see your lover having no fault with the interaction that she never initiated, entirely pinning the blame of the slowly decreasing time you have with her together by the randomly transferred student. Along with that, your lack of properly expressing your features visible for the others to know about your situation only seemed to aid (Random Name) to be more confident with taking Fuwa away from you.

Your patience is already growing thinner as the days pass by until you weren't able to notice that it had already been three weeks since (Random Name)'s transfer. During the duration, you remained a shadow behind the transferred student, forcing you out of the picture while (Random Name) continues to interact with your beloved. Having enough of the unpleasant routine you found yourself unwillingly bound into when (Random Name) walked into your love life, you decided that enough is enough, while still thinking well of the possible plan of elimination and remaining to wait for the right time to execute it.

"Why are you hanging out with her too much? Scratch that, why did you transfer here all of a sudden? I thought you hated low lives like the students in my class. Fuwa is no exception, so why are you always hanging out with her at every chance you can get?" You finally confronted her about your concern after acquiring some privacy from Fuwa.

"Why? Jealous? It's not like you guys are together or something, right?" (Random Name) only scoffed, continuing to have a supposed peaceful lunch away from the others and within a secluded area that made your encounter unknown to the others.

"You're the only one fitting to be within this class based on its reputation. Are you blind? Of course we're together." You responded as your gaze narrowed a bit that remained unnoticed by your unpleasant companion, remaining to view your expression to be the same unbothered one.

"Pft, you and her? You two are way too different to one another. Plus, I'm confident that Fuwa will slowly focus on me more, and would then surely feel something." (Random Name) commented confidently after almost choking with a consumption of lunch, 

You stared at (Random Name) for a moment, giving a silent challenge and threat with the statement before deciding to leave, not wanting to be within the presence of someone that would be dead soon as you mutter. "You'll regret it..."

-----------------------------------------------------------

The day seemed to be brighter than usual as you radiate the same intensity after having your hindrance be eliminated by your own efforts. Through your bleak expression, you mentally rejoiced when Fuwa didn't seem to mind the absence of your victim, though not until she was reminded when she decided to take a seat on the vacant chair beside you where your supposed seatmate should occupy. She had heard numerous joyous conversations about (Random Name) not present in class this day and even mostly hoping that it would last throughout the school year that made her wonder the reason behind it.

"I almost forgot about (Random Name). What do you think happened?" Fuwa asked, glancing at you while wondering what answer you might give after hearing the conversations from her classmates that seemed to be too occupied by the same topic.

You return her gaze as you raise a brow, feigning ignorance to the real reason behind the student's status before you answered. "Didn't you know? (Random Name) had been transferred to Class C. Back to business of spreading rumors about us, I assume."

"Just as I always suspected. (Random Name) is always up to no good. Is it bad that I find it a good thing that we're all back to normal again without an additional classmate around?"

The frustration you felt during the remembering of the already deceased individual is immediately replaced by elation and relief after knowing that even Fuwa seemed to dislike the student. Your thoughts immediately start to replay the moment that had been very thrilling and quite the experience for you that was clearly the opposite to your victim. The similar sounds around you felt like it increased in volume, overpowering your hearing for a moment. The scrapes of the chairs reminded you of the helpless attempt of your victim as (Random Name) tried to be free from the restraints you securely set up. 

The laughter from your classmates distorted into something that showed the opposite of the supposed feeling that caused them to express such action. You could only hear the screams of pain and even partnered up with some begging to be freed and asking for forgiveness from your victim in which you only responded with a blank stare and a sweet smile that was clearly eerie for (Random Name). The thudding of footsteps within the classroom reminded you how the impact of your hammer affected your victim's legs and hands before you soon found yourself returning back to reality upon hearing Fuwa calling you.

The mental images that are clear immediately disappeared as you focused on Fuwa once more, recalling her question before you smiled at her in reassurance before taking her hand upon your own. "No, I don't think it's bad. I'm also relieved that we and the others are together again." 

Your slip up had been very subtle that caused it to be unnoticed by Fuwa, who smiled in return before sharing you some of the interesting situations she had seen from one of the late night shows she watched yesterday. You continue to enjoy the attention she's currently giving to you, starting to forget the person that was about to tear apart your relationship that is fortunately starting to bloom back once more and would be left undisturbed. Beneath the calmness your features mostly portray is a storm always brewing and would give a sudden, malicious threat to those that would remain unaware of the limitations.