(Fuwa Yuzuki) Clinginess

Requested by: Disguissed_Wolf
Hope you'll like it! Enjoy!

Warnings: Subtle jealousy, possessive, and overprotective behaviors. If you're not quite comfortable with the aforementioned warnings, then we kindly suggest for you to read the other chapters that you're fine with, if it's still not suitable for you, then you could also leave this book, but we thank you for giving time and checking this book out. For those who decided to venture further in reading, we hope you enjoy it!

-----------------------------------------------------------

The abode was silent of the usual lively conversation one would have with another as the two residents are the only ones occupying it. Without the company of one, it is clear that loneliness and anxiety would be present for the remaining as the minute pass by. Not only are those the negative feelings Fuwa felt, but it was accompanied by regret with her actions to let you go outside all alone. The situation had proven itself as a challenge in terms of her trust with you, whether or not you would take this opportunity to escape. Though she would have an advantage still if you really would do so.

Her wolf ears visible after the hood of her clothing slides down to remain on her shoulders, getting on high alert while occasionally facing different directions from time to time. To calm down her nerves, she proceeded to gently ruffle her tail with how you would as she makes herself comfortable on the bed. Despite her trying to sense your arrival, the exhaustion from distracting herself with any activity she could do while you're away had taken a toll on her. Curling up and desperately hugging your pillow that had a strong scent of yours remaining on it, she had soon let herself succumb to her awaiting rest.

Instead of starting to be satisfied, her nightmare greeted her in what seemed to be about you being nowhere to be found no matter how hard she tried to search for you along with her heightened senses of being a unique individual. With a twitch of her ear, she was soon pulled out of it when she noticed something. With a sudden change of her position from being peacefully lying on the bed to sitting up while clutching the pillow that you own, Fuwa soon calmed down upon sensing your approach towards the front door. She scrambles out of the bed, making it further disheveled from before during her sleep.

Ignoring such mess as she had another important thing to focus on, she immediately sped walked towards the front door to find you already making your entrance.

Noticing her eagerly waiting for you at a distance, you greet her while taking off your shoes and wearing the ones meant for inside while ensuring that the groceries won't fall from your grasp. "I'm home! Traffic really is a problem sometimes."

Finishing with your task, you approached her and upon noticing her small frown also caused you to reflect her expression, asking with concern. "Did I worry you? I'm sorry for my tardiness, but now I'm here."

With a crinkled nose after a simple sniff of the air, Fuwa asks in skepticism. "What is that scent? Did you meet someone?"

Her question caused you to abruptly halt, sniffing the air as well as you take time to contemplate where it might have come from.

Remembering the probable source of it, you steadily answered with a reassuring smile. "What? No. It's probably from the free perfume sample when I passed by a shop selling those."

Fuwa immediately trusted your answer, sensing that you are not lying at all that made her relieved from such negativity that hung over her prior your arrival and even after a second of your absence.

Letting her hand be intertwined with yours, you gave a gentle squeeze before making your way towards the kitchen, noting the spotless and the undisturbed state of the living room that made you assume that she might have probably stayed in the shared bedroom.

The subtle silence was cut off by her after she leaned in to take another whiff of your scent before remarking. "It's kinda weird, but it suits you. Though I like your scent better without it."

Not wanting to upset her, you proceeded to suggest while soon reaching the kitchen counter as you put the bag on top of it. "I'll take a bath then, after unpacking the groceries."

"I have a better idea. How about we spend the remaining time before dinner cuddling?" Fuwa hopefully asks, patiently waiting for your response.

"I missed you too, Yuzuki and of course, that's a very much better idea." You happily agreed, placing down the grocery bag and about to unpack it when something made you unable to do so.

Right after your agreement, you weren't able to continue unpacking the groceries before you were carefully dragged towards your shared bedroom. Ignoring the disturbed state it has that greatly reflected the feeling of the one who had caused it earlier, you gently lay down beside Fuwa.

You softly laughed once your ankle seemed to tangle itself at the other end of the blanket, taking your time in carefully untangling yourself from the cloth as the rhythmic patting of Fuwa's tail from the excitement of being with you echoed through the room. Carefully letting yourself slip under the blanket, you let your arms be wide open as an invitation for Fuwa. She immediately accepted it, carefully letting herself be comforted by your presence as a relieved smile made itself present on her features. The moment is enough for the two of you to cherish one another, being clear with the loving gazes each of you have.

Letting yourself be comfortable, you gently pat her head before carefully rubbing her ear. The action providing silent reassurance that you are there and would never dream of leaving her, followed suit with being positively affected with her clinginess that caused you to gently cup both of her cheeks before placing a soft kiss on her forehead. You soon resumed back to securely embracing her that was returned by her tightening her hold around you, letting her legs tangle against your own with her fluffy tail acting as another blanket of some sort for the two of you with the enough range it could cover.