(Asano Gakushu) One Time Mistake

Requested by: SaraTatiana5
Hope you'll like it! Enjoy!

Warnings: Sensitive topic namely depression, possessive and overprotective behaviors. If you're not quite comfortable with the aforementioned warnings, then we kindly suggest for you to read the other chapters that you're fine with, if it's still not suitable for you, then you could also leave this book, but we thank you for giving time and checking this book out. For those who decided to venture further in reading, we hope you enjoy it!

-----------------------------------------------------------

The thought of being married to a wealthy, intelligent, handsome, and some other traits that makes the man of your dreams perfect might seem to have been such a lucky shot, especially when it's not a thought at all. Reality had seemed to be the fairy tale right after you had yourself being happily married to Gakushu Asano, letting your quite ignorant self be twisted and turned to his webs of obsession and possessive love. You were unaware with this dark truth, satisfying you with his sweet and loving gestures while blinding you away with his true intentions of only having you by his side. Even with his subtle signs of being quite a possessive husband, this was still managed to be noticed by the servants gossiping and rushing about.

Luckily, the servants are still careful enough to not be heard by the head of the mansion, still managing to properly do their assigned duties while maintaining enough distance, figuratively, from you. This was because they were already warned by Gakushu himself to not be too close to you, only when you really needed a company whenever he's too busy. With them noticing that you are rarely given permission to go out by yourself and with Gakushu providing you everything you might need to ensure you won't have the reason to be away from him, they had started to have you be known as the Prisoned Lady of the mansion. This only made them pity and be concerned for you, but seeing as you seemed to be genuinely happy, they shrugged it off as well.

But as days went by, it seemed that Gakushu's paranoia had started to surface, letting itself be known as his possessiveness becomes prominent to you. It started off with you really having the urge to visit the public park, wanting to seek the presence of the other enjoying people in the said location or just letting the time pass while you gaze at the playing children with their guardians. Filled up with excitement and anticipation, you immediately rushed inside your husband's office that made him to abruptly look up from being too focused on his paper works. Surprised, but nonetheless ecstatic to see you giving him a sudden visit, Gakushu proceeds to stand up after properly filing up his documents to greet you with a hug.

"Y/N, my darling. It's always a pleasure for you to visit me, though may I ask why you're here?" Your loving husband asked after he places a soft kiss on your forehead, gently cupping both your cheeks within his hands as he relishes the moment to have your presence.

You held each of his hands in your own, lowering it down before intertwining your hands together with his and with an excited smile and a hopeful gaze, you then asked. "I was thinking... maybe I could head over to the public park for a moment?"

Gakushu was again surprised with such request, contemplating at it for a moment just to not seem to be a pushover when it comes to his disagreement before finally getting straight to the point after remembering something.

"Let me guess... Have you forgotten that we already had a garden that's much more beautiful than the park? Most of the beautiful flowers are already there and of course, there's also your own favorite given with the utmost care. It was supposed to be a surprise for you, but guess I don't have a choice but to reveal it sooner." Gakushu stated, adding on a small chuckle at your now surprised state.

With your attention being diverted and being too focused on exploring the said garden instead, Gakushu was relieved before the two of you soon made your journey towards the said supposed surprise. Walking hand in hand with him having a secured grip on your own, he carefully navigates you two in the numerous hallways and rooms of the mansion.