(Fuwa Yuzuki) Truth Revealed

Requested by: Disguissed_Wolf
Hope you'll like it! Enjoy!

Warnings: Subtle jealousy, misgender, killings, mentions of blood, obsessive and possessive behaviors. If you're not quite comfortable with the aforementioned warnings, then we kindly suggest for you to read the other chapters that you're fine with, if it's still not suitable for you, then you could also leave this book, but we thank you for giving time and checking this book out. For those who decided to venture further in reading, we hope you enjoy it!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Golden hues of the setting sun's rays bathed upon the island, bringing subtle warmth and a symbol of new hope through the victory you and your class had managed to get through. And so, your teacher had decided to hold an activity that would hopefully lighten up everyone's mood. So here you are now, tagging along with your classmates travelling along the shoreline. The small waves change some of its formation while over the horizon holds a magnificent view. Seeing as one of your classmates seemed to be having trouble with something, you immediately came to her aid right after informing Yuzuki of your momentary absence.

"You really are such a gentleman, Y/N! Thank you for helping me!" Kurahashi immediately declares her gratitude after she was relieved of the burden of her temporary problem.

You sighed internally, being identified with the wrong gender yet again as you just give her a small smile in return. Before you could verbally reply, someone slings an arm around your shoulder that caused you to momentarily lose your footing before it soon returned.

"Yeah! It's only one of the reasons why I like you! Have I charmed you enough?" You soon identified who it was as Maehara immediately gave you a grin when you glanced at him.

Once again, you were interrupted before you could even respond with his joke. You felt yourself being pulled away from Maehara, being securely held on your wrist right besides Yuzuki.

"You do know that Y/N is with me, right?" Your girlfriend asked with a small smile, but her eyes gleaming expresses otherwise as it was subtly narrowed and seemed to be glaring daggers at the known womanizer.

"Yuzuki, Maehara was just fooling around. Lighten up a little." You assured, gently placing a hand on her shoulder, but Yuzuki was having none of it, knowing fully well that the two clearly have a crush on you, even though you are already dating her.

Before anything could have happened that would result from her hostility towards the two, all of your attention was soon brought back to your teacher.

"Nyurufufufu! Gather around, everyone! We will now start our adventurous and thrilling activity, the Test of Courage! I'll be the one assigning you a partner. How exciting!" Koro-sensei happily exclaimed, tentacles wiggling excitedly along with his emotion as even a small blush is present on his face.

Following after his instructions, the two soon separated from you, finding comfort from their friends to momentarily forget the subtle horror they had experienced from earlier. Yuzuki interrupted the teacher with a raise of her hand before he could call out your name as he had not yet did so with hers.

Seeing as he had acquired his attention, she soon asks her request while knowing that she's being glanced at by some in envy. "Koro-sensei! Could I be partnered up with Y/N?"

Because of such request, it caused Koro-sensei to have another session of being a blushing mess, clearly showing to the others what the activity really is for as he answers. "Of course! Couples need to have their own time with each other! Spend it wisely, nyurufufufu!"