(Karasuma Tadaomi, Jelavić Irina, and Koro-sensei) Try Hard

Requested by: Yumi_Lasagna1
Hope you'll like it! Enjoy!

Warnings: Overprotective behavior and manipulation. If you're not quite comfortable with the aforementioned warnings, then we kindly suggest for you to read the other chapters that you're fine with, if it's still not suitable for you, then you could also leave this book, but we thank you for giving time and checking this book out. For those who decided to venture further in reading, we hope you enjoy it!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Tadaomi Karasuma, a man that is seen as someone strict and cold, having barrier in between him and the students he is currently teaching at a certain school. Not a glimpse of what his personal life could be, some would say, but now he has someone quite important within his life changed everything. Unknown by the students, the blank mask that he always wears whenever they are around starts to crumble and even disappear without a trace when you are around him. Karasuma himself would never even think of him as someone who would play a role as a dad to someone, but that's what fate had surprisingly brought him to. Unfortunately, as much as he disliked the idea of having others taking care of you, it was inevitable since he had some accomplices.

Irina Jelavić, a woman with talent running through her veins that made her one of the greatest assassins of her generation that was soon unveiled to the class. From being disliked by all of her students to most of them growing to admire her prowess in her profession, it would not be a surprise when she would be a mother figure to someone she had grown to love and care for. Just like how she is with her students, she would definitely be sweet and caring with you, tending to your tiniest of needs and even ensuring that you are always fine. Sometimes because of her behavior, she has some bickerings made with Karasuma and Koro-sensei as the two had also found it quite unfair for her to almost have your time.

Koro-sensei, the greatest assassin of all time that was unknown to you and maybe still a secret to his students. His great life took a turn when he was betrayed, leading to what he is currently. But still with the mishap, he didn't regret what had happened in the past since he already had a future of someone to take care of. And yes, you read it right. The unusual octopus that really made you scream in surprise during your first meeting with the three even with his disguise is also one of your new so called parents. He was the more protective, but still comical when it comes to making sure of your safety and to not let you get attached to others caused by what he had gone through, with the exception for the two, of course.

Because of the three trying too hard at being the perfect parental figures for you, they didn't manage to notice the suffocation that you had felt with their constant attention and shower of love and affection. For them, it's just a normal state since they really try to catch up with giving some time with you caused by how busy they are most of the day. That's when the two's unfairness with Irina's situation will come. Because she's the only that could be with you since she's not that busy than them, with Karasuma still having to work with the government and Koro-sensei having the other students to worry about, you were left to stay with her.

But soon, they were starting to be aware with how you felt, seeing that you became much curious with the outside world, especially with the class that they are teaching, as you ask questions about it day by day. Knowing this, the three of them decided to have dinner in quite a fancy restaurant where Irina had already made a reservation beforehand. Within a much private area of the establishment, all of you start to indulge the delectable dinner the waiter had just served, ignoring the weirdness of one of your companions. The comfortable silence secured within the group would soon meet its end as the anticipated moment still surprised the three adults.