(Asano Gakushu) Nowhere To Run

Requested by: Fanyu16
Hope you'll like it! Enjoy!

Warnings: Mentions of accident and death, and manipulation. If you're not quite comfortable with the aforementioned warnings, then we kindly suggest for you to read the other chapters that you're fine with, if it's still not suitable for you, then you could also leave this book, but we thank you for giving time and checking this book out. For those who decided to venture further in reading, we hope you enjoy it!

-----------------------------------------------------------

You sighed in relief after finally getting Gakushu to let you have some alone time, currently enjoying the company and beauty of the small flower garden they have that's filled with different varieties of flowers of different kinds and brightly colored ones that helped in also easing your worries of the situation you are trapped. Along with that, you give a small smile and wave as a greeting to Gakushu's mother who was busying herself in watering her precious plants with her husband getting a bit busy with paperworks as she too had gotten some of her alone time.

Gakushu's mother responds with a gentle smile of her own before she excused herself to you to get some snacks and drink for the two of you to enjoy for the meantime. As you await for her arrival, you continue on with reading your favorite book in which was given to you by Gakushu himself and a lot more other presents sitting idly in your own room within their house to give some entertainment for you whenever you're bored. He was considerate enough to give you a bit of enjoyment while you are still being held captive in his own abode after the engagement, saying that he didn't want you to escape.

While you are currently lost, being immersed, and fascinated with the story, Gakushu's mother is already making her way back to the garden while carrying a tray where the two cups of your preferred drink are being placed on top of it along with your favorite snack, wanting to spend some time with you and to get to know you more just to let you be comfortable with her presence and to let you know that you have her whenever you needed her to be there by your side. Hearing approaching of careful and gentle footsteps, you were relieved to know that it was just your former companion making her way towards you.

Noticing her approach while carrying some snacks, you stand up and help her in placing everything in its proper place on the table after you had moved aside the book for some vacant space for the newly added objects aside from it. The elder woman places the tray on one of the vacant seats beside her as she occupies another in front of your own, cheerfully telling you that you can get as many snacks as you want and with a slightly shy thanks, you proceed to take one of the delectable treats while responding to some of her statements that soon turned into a full conversation.

It was suddenly halted when a ringing echoed throughout the small garden as it made you look at the phone held in her clutches in envy, wanting to have contact your parents just to let them know how quite terrible you are doing or even wanting to know how they are doing on their own. You weren't allowed to have one though after Gakushu had taken out your own and made an excuse that you probably use it as a means to escape in which you probably would, but there wasn't no chance of it now.

Giving a curious glance at the mother's hesitance, she finally decided to answer it while giving you a reassuring smile that made you continue on with your own business. "Hello?"

"Is this Y/N L/N we're speaking to?" She frowned, wondering why would someone contact you through her phone, but then remembered that she had given her number to your parents and she had sneakily reported your tad bit better condition within the household from time to time.

Meeting your gaze again, you were surprised when she slowly handed the device to you and you received it while giving her a look of confusion.

Greeting the person on the other line again with a hello, you were greeted with the same question that was asked to your companion as you answered. "Yes, it's me. Who is this?"