(Fuwa Yuzuki) Secret Known

Requested by: arashi_wolf250
Hope you'll like it! Enjoy!

Warnings: Killing, bloody scenes, possessive and overprotective behaviors. If you're not quite comfortable with the aforementioned warnings, then we kindly suggest for you to read the other chapters that you're fine with, if it's still not suitable for you, then you could also leave this book, but we thank you for giving time and checking this book out. For those who decided to venture further in reading, we hope you enjoy it!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Fuwa lets out another yawn, reaching out to her coffee mug a right distance away from her laptop and other electronic devices useful for her profession. Her hands already want to take a break caused by her working overtime yesterday, determined to finish a panel of her manga. She had managed to get a wink of sleep, but the bright shining sun didn't manage to lighten up her mood or even relieve her of her exhausted state. Curtains are halfway closed in every window of her workplace, letting her have enough light from the sun coming inside. Deciding that a certain love of her life could definitely do a trick for her to get motivated and have enough energy again, she immediately lets her legs stretch out as she stood up, leaving the room while carrying the now empty mug.

Leaving the mug on the kitchen counter top, Fuwa proceeds to search where you're currently and immediately assumed that you might be inside a certain room. Making her way upstairs, her assumption was soon made correct when she heard rushing footsteps inside. Knocking on the closed door to indicate her coming in, she immediately did so after getting curious with you not opening it for her. She was surprised to see you going to and fro around your shared room while wearing such clothing that indicates you're leaving the house in which she hope would just be a short time.

Hiding away her disappointment, she smiles while greeting you a good morning before finally asking while making her annoyance of your obvious leave be subtle. "Are you going somewhere, Y/N?"

You paused in your current task that's a part of your preparation before you leave, focusing on your partner for a moment before rushing again. "Oh, yes! Sorry that I wasn't able to inform you earlier. (Friend's name) just called yesterday, inviting me for a meal along with (Other friend's name) and Mavi."

Carrying a bag where you've contained all your needed essentials you'll need when you're away, you did a double check before finally approaching Fuwa.

"I'm already late, but I'll be back soon! Love you!" You happily exclaimed with a hint of excitement for what the day is about to give you, kissing her lips while engulfing her in a bidding hug.

Waving one last goodbye, you walked past her before calling one of your friends to let them know of your departure.

Waiting a few minutes, you finally noticed the familiar car owned by one of your friends driving towards where you're standing at. Kissing both of her cheeks once you noticed Fuwa had already followed after you, you excitedly wave while carefully running towards it. Fuwa immediately faked a smile while waving a goodbye back at you, slowly frowning as she looked at the departing vehicle. The noticeable disdain two of your friends felt towards her is mutually felt, seeing as both the driver and the person sitting beside are both giving a small glare and even subtly rolling their eyes at such display of affections between you two. Was it caused by their jealousy or disapproval with both of your relationship, she wasn't quite sure for it may have been both as well, but only certain that she might need to do some necessary actions.

Letting herself be busy before finally deciding to keep track with your conversations with the trusted bug of hers that she simply attached to you earlier, she continues to do her manga right after finishing arranging back the things you've easily tossed around earlier. Finally ending the last panel of the chapter, Fuwa lets out a sigh of relief before being engulfed with the silence of the abode. You have already left for about two hours earlier and she had deemed that it's finally time for her to listen in to your conversations. Setting up her earpiece and adjusting it to hear you clearly and the person you're talking, she makes her way towards the kitchen to start preparing her meal, smiling softly upon hearing your soothing voice.