(Asano Gakuho and Gakushu) Sweet Angel Part I

Requested by: Fanyu16
Hope you'll like it! Enjoy!

Warnings: Overprotective behavior, and manipulation. If you're not quite comfortable with the aforementioned warnings, then we kindly suggest for you to read the other chapters that you're fine with, if it's still not suitable for you, then you could also leave this book, but we thank you for giving time and checking this book out. For those who decided to venture further in reading, we hope you enjoy it!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Walking alongside your brother through the corridor towards your classroom, you couldn't help but notice some of the students murmuring to each other while looking at the two of you in wonder and amazement. It's your first day and your first time being enrolled in the same junior high school as your brother where your father is also the headmaster. Interlocking gazes with some of the students, you couldn't help to be friendly and so, you give a wave and a smile to the others after seeing your brother also giving a polite smile to those who greet him, wanting to maintain his image.

All of them instantly noticed the physical resemblance of the two of you as some of them who are also new to the school wondered what your connection with the president is and they will find out soon enough.

"Here's your room, Y/N. Class 1-A. Good luck on your first day." Gakushu stops in front of your classroom, turning around to face you.

He gives a genuine small smile as he pats your head, surprising the onlookers on both of his show of affection and the revelation of your connection with him afterwards from your response.

"Bye! See you later!" You waved a goodbye at him with a cheerful grin plastered on your face as your big brother left after returning a small wave.

Taking a deep breath and calming yourself, you stepped inside the classroom where your classmates stopped and looked at you for a moment. The teacher motions for you to stand in front and introduce yourself, although most of them already knew who you are just by what they had witnessed earlier.

"Hello, everyone! Nice to meet you. I'm Asano Y/N. Hope we'll have a splendid year together!" You gave a small bow, standing back up again and goes to a seat assigned to you as the teacher lets the rest introduce themselves.

The class seems to pass by in a blur. Since you already knew some of the lessons, courtesy of your big brother studying with you whenever you have some spare time, you easily understood all of it, but you still took some notes and there weren't any quizzes for the day which you're quite grateful for. While you're putting your things inside your school bag, a boy classmate of yours approached you.

You finished what you're doing and looked at him, asking what he wants from you as he build up some courage and asks. "Asano-san? Do you mind walking home together?"

He shyly looks at you, gripping and fiddling with the strap of his own bag as he awaits your answer. He was one of the few who got some courage to get acquainted with you. You give an apologetic smile, taking a peek behind him and towards the door where your brother is standing at. You sweat drop when you noticed your brother glaring daggers at the back of your classmate.

"I'm actually going home with my dad and my brother are already waiting for me. Maybe next time? Goodbye!" You wave a goodbye at him before jogging towards your brother.

The two of you engaged in a small talk until you've finally arrived at the parking lot of the school where your father is leaning against a black car. You were quite busy with your class that you didn't manage to visit your father in his office as he had reminded you that you can visit him anytime.

"Dad!" You greeted your father with a smile, happily waving at him as he returns your smile with his own rare genuine one.

He opens the car door at the back for you and your brother to get in.

Getting inside the car and to the driver seat, he asks a question while looking at you through the rear view mirror. "My sweet angel, how was your first day at school?"

Your eyes sparkled with delight as you excitedly tell him, leaning forward a bit as the car starts to move as you're luckily stayed still in your seat. "It was amazing! I became popular, even though it's just the first day yet."

"That's quite expected, considering that you're my beloved sister." Gakushu softly chuckled in amusement, his arms crossed across his chest with his back leaning comfortably against the car seat.

"We're going to have a small class party tomorrow for my arrival! My classmates agreed to my teacher's idea. I'm quite excited for it!" Your hands clasped with each other, already imagining how fun the party will be.

"Apologies, Y/N. But that party will soon be cancelled." You could hear something cracking dramatically once you heard your father's statement.

"May I ask why, dad? It's been so long since I've been invited to a party." You tilt your head to the side, making some puppy eyes to let him change his mind.

"We're just protecting you, sweet angel. What if you get into trouble during that party? As your father, it's normal for me to be worried about your being." Gakuho avoids your gaze, facing the road again.

You decided to shrug it off, proceeding to tell another one of your experiences. "Some classmates of mine wanted to be friends with me. Should I accept them? They seem kind and they like to talk with me."

"You don't need to be friends with others. You have me, right? Don't you want to spend some time with your big brother?" Gakushu gingerly frowned as you felt slightly guilty by his words in which knew you would be.

He was still quite enraged at how that boy classmate of yours easily invited to walk you home. Seems like he had something to discuss with his father soon. At least the other students from the higher classes already got their message to not get too close to you as the others who are still ignorant will learn from that boy's expulsion.

"Of course I do and I get it! Thank you for that! You two are the best!" You smiled in glee, thinking that their actions are normal and sweet, but it's actually mixed with something quite sinister in which you're not that knowledgeable yet.

This is when the two of them had agreed for the same thing for once. You'll remain as their sweet little angel for as long as they want you to be, protecting you from being tainted by others.