(Akabane Karma) All The Best People Are Crazy

Warnings: Violence and overprotective behavior. If you're not quite comfortable with the aforementioned warnings, then we kindly suggest for you to read the other chapters that you're fine with, if it's still not suitable for you, then you could also leave this book, but we thank you for giving time and checking this book out. For those who decided to venture further in reading, we hope you enjoy it!

-----------------------------------------------------------

You take a deep breath and wear your sweet and charming persona, a big smile set upon your lips and a bubbly aura surrounding you. You step inside the classroom after Karasuma-sensei informed the class of a new student which is yourself. Because of the facade you wore, most of the class thought that you're a sweet and bubbly girl, but your real personality is very far from that. Only a fellow sadist and mischievous person like yourself knew about it.

Karma watches the scene unfold before him, quite intrigued at what you'll pull off. He knew that you have some few tricks up your sleeves just waiting to be unleashed. How did he know? Let's just say, he fell for you because of your personality perfectly matching his and the two of you were very close during in their first two years of junior high school. Even Nagisa didn't know about the dark persona you have been hiding all along, even though they had been classmates.

"Good morning, everyone. Nice to meet you. I'm Y/N L/N. Just a normal person with a few loose screws. Does that make me abnormal? Maybe~" Laughter filled the classroom, coming from all of the students except Karma.

You smirk and decided to reveal your true self that will surely surprise everyone. "I'm actually not joking."

Your attitude turned a hundred and eighty degrees as the class was covered in silence, shocked. Your charming smile was replaced by a vicious smirk as your eyes glowed with mischief along with a murderous intent as you look at their inhumane teacher, standing by your right.

"Let's have a nice year together, Koro-sensei." You throw a smoke bomb near him and it instantly explodes, a puff of pink smoke that's from powdered anti-sensei BB's.

Some of Koro-sensei's tentacles melted, but you weren't done yet. You throw two rubber knives at his direction that managed to slice off two of his tentacles.

You take out your rifle and prepares to shoot, but it disappeared once the class bell rings. "Nyurufufu! What an impressive attempt, Y/N! You're the second person who managed to hurt me! You can continue your attempt after class. Please take a seat besides Karma-kun."

Koro-sensei leads you to your seat where your bag and rifle are already placed on top of your desk. "Sure, Sensei! Looking forward to it."

The class already ended, the excitement increases within you as you have been itching to let your blood lust go. Having a very challenging target might just do the trick. Your teeth were showing as you grin crazily, your canine teeth looking sharp as ever.

Karma shakes his head as he looks at his seatmate who seems to be in your own little world, just staring at the rifle you placed on top of your desk. "You really are crazy."

Karma smirks as you faces him, sticking out your tongue at him. "Says the one who's worse than me."

You stand up, but halt your movements after hearing his next statement. "And that's what I love about you."

"I think you two are going to be a great and unique couple." The two of them look at Rio who suddenly pops up besides you, not showing any fear for you or whatsoever.

"Right? So, Y/N? What do you say? Accept my confession already." Karma stands on the other side and starts to nudge you with his elbow, leaving the class shocked at how close the two might be.

"C-Confession?!" The class chorused, both intrigued and scared at what will happen if the two of you really did become a couple.

"Like I already told you before, Karma-kun. No, I won't accept it since you're not worthy enough." You take a step back and close your eyes.

"How can I make myself worthy? Hmm~?" Karma leans in, looking directly to your eyes as his own is glowing, eager to accept any challenge from you.

"Kill someone, perhaps? I don't know." You open your eyes and give a light glare.

After suddenly feeling the tense atmosphere that even Rio went back to her seat, you wave your hand dismissively. "I'm just kidding, you guys need to lighten up. Anyway... Koro-sensei! Let me try to kill you for a sec!"

You turn your attention to your teacher. "Nyurufufu! You're persistent, I see. Such fresh blood lust you also have, Y/N."

Your new teacher appears in front of them while sipping his cup of tea. After your failed assassination attempt, you quickly stormed out of the room. Not only did your failure put her in a bad mood, but you also wanted to avoid a certain someone. You continue to walk at a fast pace that you didn't notice someone blocking your way.

"Hey there. Wanna have some fun?" The bulky man turns around and lowers his head a bit to properly face you with his breath smelling bad caused by alcohol and smoke mixed together.

"Fun? Sure, why not? But, do we really have the same definition of fun, though?" You cover your nose, not wanting the unpleasant smell to invade your sense any longer.

"I bet my fun is much better." He grinned during his persuasion while you only shrug.

"Whatever floats your boat." You lower your head as a shadow covers your eyes.

"Hey, fellas! I got a good one! Let's make a catch!" The man glances behind where five other men start to approach them.

"Hahahaha! Did you really think I'm just a weakling who can't defend myself? I'll teach you a lesson to never judge a book by its cover." You slowly spoke, slowly looking up the man.

Your eyes dangerously glinting under the setting sun. You harshly kick the man's stomach, leaving him breathless and almost throwing up. That was the start of a messy fight. Four of the man's companions simultaneously charged and tried to land an attack to you, but failed.

"See? I'm more dangerous than you think." You grin in delight.

"We're not done yet!" Another one runs towards you with a wooden plank.

Fortunately, you managed to block it with your arm and one of those who were supposed to be knocked stands up and kicks the back of your knees, making you fall to your own. The man that carries the wooden plank was suddenly slumped on the floor with blood trickling from the wound on his head. You look up and sees Karma holding a broken glass bottle.

"Did Y/N became a someone in distress~?" You ignored the new comer.

"I don't need your help, Karma-kun." You easily kicked off the other man that made you kneel.

"Sure, you don't. I'm just here to make myself worthy." Karma prepares to thrust the sharp edge of the bottle to the knocked out man's neck, but you kicked the weapon out from his grasp.

"I was joking!" You scream out that made him freeze.

"But I'm not! I'm serious about you, Y/N! I---" Karma was silenced when another pair of soft lips met his own.

"Fine! I accept your confession! Just don't kill!" You finally gave in from his persistence.

"But, they hurt you!" Karma glares at the man who started the mess that began to stand up, followed by his goons.

"Let's knock them unconscious, but don't kill." You reminded him, just like how a mother reminds her child to not misbehave.

"A fight alongside you? Alright, but you're still a killjoy." Karma slings an arm around your shoulder.

"Now, this is my kind of fun." You crack your fingers one by one.

"Our kind of fun." Karma corrects you while inching you closer to him.

You playfully roll your eyes and remove his arm from being around your shoulders as you take a stance as Karma followed suit. "Guess we're really crazy, huh?"

"I'm crazy, all right. Crazy for you." Karma glances at you for a moment then directs his focus back to their enemies and such a great and unique couple indeed.