(Asano Gakuho) Small Push

Requested by: mckennahendry
Hope you'll like it! Enjoy!

Warnings: Slight jealousy, possessive and overprotective behaviors. If you're not quite comfortable with the aforementioned warnings, then we kindly suggest for you to read the other chapters that you're fine with, if it's still not suitable for you, then you could also leave this book, but we thank you for giving time and checking this book out. For those who decided to venture further in reading, we hope you enjoy it!

-----------------------------------------------------------

"And those are the three important parts of an essay, which are the introduction, body, and the conclusion. Can anyone---" You paused with your lecture when someone politely called you, prompting you to direct your gaze towards the classroom door where the Principal himself had stood.

His natural commanding tone when it comes to ordering around any teaching staff was absent when it comes to communicating with you, having respect for a high ranking teacher such as yourself that was close to be on the same as his own title. Even if you're a respected and looked upon teacher in the institute, that wasn't the only reason why Gakuho seemed to be showing a much more caring and softer side to you only and he's not the only one knowing the reason of it.

Gakushu maintained his usual expression, hiding his smirk and the probability of a laugh caused by the amusement of what is happening in front of him. To the others, they probably see such exchange between the Principal and the teacher just a normal one, but it was really not the case. He could clearly see the hesitation right through his father, hesitating to have the result of the same one as his first. It was a no brainer for him to know what the Principal really felt towards the teacher, proving only that he just needs a small push of encouragement to finally admit it. Perhaps he'll need to make some assistance when that time still won't make itself present? Not only does he want it for the sake of his father, but the thought of having another parental figure in life sounds pleasant to him.

He lets a genuine smile be present on his features, waving a goodbye at you right after you have left a simple activity for the class to answer while you are away for the time being. The others solemnly stated their goodbyes not because of the activity, but because of your temporary absence. It was safe to assume that he and the others share the same positive outlook towards an amazing teacher such as yourself with the proof of them immediately working on the activity you have left for them to do so. Gakushu just hopes that everything will sail smoothly whenever he needed to make such assistance for his unusually worrying father, many plans and scenarios on how to do it already starting to reveal themselves in his mind as he continues to answer the activity.

Meanwhile, as you walked along the quite deserted hallway where only a few students greeted you two with a polite greeting, you decided to cut off the silence.

Glancing to your companion, you gave him a small smile in appreciation as you utter words of gratitude. "Thank you for escorting me, Principal Asano. Am I the only one still not present for the meeting?"

Fortunately, Gakuho was able to direct his gaze right in front of him again without you knowing as he answers. "We still have about seven minutes before it starts. I just happen to pass by your classroom and noticed that you seemed to have forgotten about it and proceeded to inform you again while deciding that it would be best if we just both make our arrival at the same time."

You nod in understanding, greeting another two students that passed by before they scurry along towards their classroom. Maintaining a professional posture as to not cause an embarrassment to the principal himself, you kept quiet and maintained a normal pace that physically hides your nervousness with having such an important man walking beside you. This was not the first time you had quite the private interaction with him, but it didn't make you less nervous still. The meeting room is still distant, having enough time for Gakuho to start a small conversation with you while subtly relishing himself with your presence. You let yourself relax, responding with the same enthusiasm he held with every statement.