(Isogai Yuma) Keeping A Secret

Warnings: Possessive and obsessive behaviors, jealousy, killing, and bloody scenes. If you're not quite comfortable with the aforementioned warnings, then we kindly suggest for you to read the other chapters that you're fine with, if it's still not suitable for you, then you could also leave this book, but we thank you for giving time and checking this book out. For those who decided to venture further in reading, we hope you enjoy it!

-----------------------------------------------------------

The known E Class of Kunugigaoka Junior High School holds the students which are noted for their lack of enough knowledge, talents, and skill to keep up with the other chosen students of the higher sections of the same grade level as theirs. Because of this, it's the primary reason for the usual tauntings and for the other higher ranked students to look down upon those who are unfortunate ones that belong to the said class. But what they didn't know is that the students that belong to the E Class acquire much greater capability as they are also being given an important task that none other than them could complete.

Amongst the students, there is one that stand out more than all of them. A student in which could be the closest definition of perfection and in terms of leadership might have been better against the top student of the school. The male class representative of the E Class named Isogai Yuma, a person who is friendly, joyful, and trustworthy. He is humble, not boastful, and always willing to help. Isogai has been acknowledged for having good leadership characteristics and personal values, and as a result, he is able to see all of his classmates' individual strong points. He is referred to be an ikemen because of these characteristics, which not only means handsome but also implies a faultless demeanor.

But let's not forget that there are two sides of the same coin, which can also imply to this close to perfect student. Everybody in his class knows him as a friendly guy, and someone who can rely on whenever they need his help, but at home, there is something that he carefully hides from others. A personality of his that can only be shown whenever he's alone and should not be seen by the others to keep them from not being scared of him. But what if something really needs to be done to ensure that his goal will remain intact and that the path or progress that leads towards it will not be hindered, even if it means doing something sinister.

What is his goal, you may ask? It's simple really. All he desires is to have someone he had found himself falling in love with and a person who is very dear to him that he would do anything to keep that person all to himself. And that lucky person, or could also be unlucky depending on the situation, is none other than you, Y/N L/N. The proof of his devotion and insane admiration towards you lies within his own abode that's hidden from his siblings and his mother, a collection of some of your stuff that you don't seem to need anymore while the others are some of those you had freely given to him as a present of some sorts.

Deeply desiring to have you had lead him to have quite the insane persona that he successfully hides from others, especially from you as he knew that you might get scared or even don't want to associate yourself with him anymore when you would know. That's why when he's currently watching you having quite a fun chat with his best friend from across the classroom, he wanted to just intervene and perhaps take you somewhere safe and be only with him, but that's not how the usual him would act. Casting a hateful glare towards Maehara, his thoughts start to swirl with how he could break you two apart in quite a subtle manner to avoid suspicion of his devotion towards you.

Unknowingly moving his hand across his desk, it bumped into something that he could use as he barely smiled, getting up from his chair before moving towards where you are seated.

He gives a greeting to you first before returning the grin of his friend before handing out towards you that thing as he utters. "Y/N, here's the pen that I borrowed earlier. Thank you for lending it to me."