(Asano Gakuho) Risky Interaction

Warnings: Violence, threat, mentions of blood, jealousy, overprotective, and possessive behaviors. If you're not quite comfortable with the aforementioned warnings, then we kindly suggest for you to read the other chapters that you're fine with, if it's still not suitable for you, then you could also leave this book, but we thank you for giving time and checking this book out. For those who decided to venture further in reading, we hope you enjoy it!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Having a time of your own with a limitation, you decided to enjoy it to the fullest. Finding comfort with the semi-lively atmosphere of the mall that is not so bustling at the moment with some visitors just present, you still don't want to attract too much attention to yourself through your companions. Not wanting for the other mall goers to be alarmed by the four bodyguards, you requested for them to be discrete in terms of performing their important duty. One of them proceeded to remain your companion, being the one to hold the items that you would buy as the main part of the shopping trip soon commences. 

After almost an hour of journeying through the various sections of the mall and occasionally purchasing what had caught your attention, you have requested some of the bodyguards to go to the parking lot to keep your shopping bags for departure. Being alone, a man noticed your lone figure. You only find your situation subtly lucky as you would possibly have quite an intriguing show later on plus you are already done with your trip just in time for such nuisance to barge into your important time by yourself. Masking your annoyance with a friendly smile, you feigned shyness once the overly confident man arrives.

"Excuse me, would you like a ride back home?" He kindly asked with a friendly grin.

Thanking him of his offer, but declining it afterwards, he remained persistent and stubborn before further urging for you to accept it. Glancing subtly in the direction of the head of the bodyguards that soon returned, you mildly gestured for him that the situation is under control, wanting to have it in your way.

You gave a small grin at your current companion before reflecting his eagerness as you inform. "You know what? I do need a ride. Plus, once we get back to my place, I'll give you a reward for being so kind, okay?"

Being eager of the reward as he deemed it to be something he would really like to acquire from a magnificent person as you, he immediately guided you towards his car. The undeniably irritating journey soon starts with you faking a happy response whenever he diverts a conversation for you to make a response. Being cautious of your safety, the bodyguards behind the one you are currently in, being intrigued upon finding out that the direction the stranger is taking is directed to your abode. As you get to know the man through each conversation, his main objective became clear when he started to make some perverted remarks.

Your agonizing interaction with him halted when a mansion came into view. His amazement clearly presents on his features as his objective seemed to have been added by another. Informing him to park anywhere near the entrance, he did so before he makes an exit and opening the car door for you. Ignoring his hand, you headed straight to the entrance with an easy push of the doors.

His eyes seemed to show his greed as each item to see nearby are expensive in his view before he exclaims. "Such a very nice place! Where would we take some action for my reward? I'm sure there's plenty of bedrooms for us available." 

You ignored his obvious awe with an eye roll and subtly shivering in disgust for his further statements, heading straight to the awaiting figure of your husband and having his presence soothe your distress.

Unlike your prior interaction to the stranger, you genuinely showed your excitement and joy before letting yourself be caught by him in an embrace as you giddily exclaim. "Darling! I'm back with something!"

Gakuho returned your embrace as his genuine smile faltered for a moment when seeing the confused man behind you. A flame of jealousy ignites, causing him to instantly capture your lips with his own. Savoring your soft lips, he ignores the audience and continued to subtly give you pleasure.

Releasing the quite heated kiss, Gakuho soon asks with a fake smile directed to the unwanted visitor with enough composure as if the scene prior did not happen. "I noticed. Who's he?"

Recovering from your flustered state and making yourself look presentable again, you mischievously grinned before informing. "He's what you would deem as a kind gentleman, but really has another unpleasant intention. Don't you think he deserves to be punished? Especially for disturbing my short trip, making it shorter than it already is."

You subtly frowned with a downturned position of your lips. He gently chuckled upon seeing your adorable pout, gently booping your nose before letting you get closer to him with a hand wrapped around your waist.

Kissing your cheek to lighten you up a bit, he questions afterwards with a smirk. "Would you like to watch me punish him, love?"

You immediately beamed, getting excited with his suggestion in which you immediately positively agreed and noticing the guards coming in with your items, you inform them of your request. "You can just put it right there while the others, please take him to our special room."

Gently placing each of the bags on the vacant table, some started to surround the target of theirs while keeping alert. The guards loyally followed after your request, forcefully and easily outnumbering the man that despite trying to break free from their hold, did not succeed and was soon dragged along with them to the secret room. His screams of protests and stream of curses starting to subtly fade.

Lovingly gazing at you, Gakuho utters words of reassurance. "I'll make sure that you would enjoy this, darling. Though it would only be for a short time. I still want for us to have some time together. I missed you." 

Giving him a quick peck on his lips, you smiled happily before responding. "I missed you too. Let's get on with it, then."

You giddily invited him before the two of you followed after the group. The pair walked side by side and arms intertwined with an affectionate aura surrounding them, temporarily easing the dreadful task that would soon be performed later on to the man. The eerie room remained as horrifying as ever as the tied up man easily felt such menacing atmosphere it holds. It easily caused him to feel fear, trembling clearly as he forgets his pride and instantly asks for forgiveness and his freedom.

Being irritated requests to set him free, the guards soon stood by the sidelines and letting their bosses have their mutual fun. It was clear that the pair has an unhinged side of theirs, but they still have some moments that make them the best people to be with. This was just some of the moments they're suppressed dark side are freed. Irked with the thought of the man interacting with you, Gakuho easily lands a punch on his face, producing a subtle crack on its wake as you were left in awe of his strength. Despite how many times you are lucky to witness him delivering punishments, it was still always wondrous.

Because of such feelings, you couldn't help, but to cheer for your husband to further express your joviality and proudness. Catching the stranger's gaze, yours turned blank with your features devoid of emotions, halting your cheering as Gakuho continues his assault. The man's face already has blood trickling from the new wounds he acquired as more are added. His agonizing screams along with whimpers remained only to be heard by the people within the torturing chamber with the horrid activity be kept secret from others that have not sworn secrecy and loyalty to both you and your husband. 

The unfortunate situation he had put himself in proven to be a lesson that he should not underestimate anyone that seemed easy to target. The unknown risky interaction of his with you caused him such pain and agony in which he badly wanted for this to only be a nightmare and that once he would wake up, he'll make sure to change his ways and be a better person. His regret is quite clear, causing you to request for his punishment to end. Giving one last threatening glare with an unmatched hostile aura, Gakuho guides you outside the room with a protective arm wrapped around your figure.