(Koro-sensei) The Double Side Of A Coin

Warnings: Overprotective and possessive behavior, manipulation, bloody scene, gore, killing, kidnapping, and threat. If you're not quite comfortable with the aforementioned warnings, then we kindly suggest for you to read the other chapters that you're fine with, if it's still not suitable for you, then you could also leave this book, but we thank you for giving time and checking this book out. For those who decided to venture further in reading, we hope you enjoy it!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Being an orphan your whole life made you ignorant with the manipulation and even overprotective behavior of your new guardian and supposed to be an adoptive parent towards you, being quite blinded by the way he pampers you and even gives you almost everything you could ask for. Of course, there's a limit and that is for you to never go outside without his permission or even without his accompaniment and he would always just reason out that he doesn't want you to get hurt or worse, facing something that might be too much for you to handle from a cruel world that you're living in. So whenever you ask to go out even just for a small moment alone, it's definitely a no-no for him and if you continue to pester him about, he'll start to manipulate and even guilt trip you about it.

It was always don't go out, especially when it's dark, and even don't wander off somewhere without me, whenever he miraculously agrees to accompany you somewhere you've been wanting to visit after he had deemed that you have been behaving well enough to give it as a reward of some sort. Did I also mention that he's quite of an extraordinary creature that's why he's also limited with letting the others witness him that he needs to disguise himself all the time for the secret to not be revealed to the public? Well, now, you're informed. What's more, he's also a teacher and is going to be yours as well when he had decided, in which he had been thoroughly thought about, to make you a student in his own class since it will be much easier to be there when the two of you are in the same environment.

Koro-sensei, even though he declared himself as someone who'll destroy the world in which you just shrugged off as a joke since you knew that he doesn't have the heart to do so with you still there, was known to be a funny and caring teacher along with being an intelligent and even empathetic one that made the class instantly warm up to him after a few weeks at most after them trying to kill him off instantly after his introduction and a few days after that. The class had also easily formed a bond with you after you transferred, though the class had also easily noticed Koro-sensei being quite overprotective with you some time, but fully understood why, since the two of you explained what Koro-sensei is to you other than being a teacher, which is also a parent.

Koro-sensei's students or your classmates found the bond that you share with the teacher quite cute though, especially when the two of you start to playfully bicker against the other over the smallest of things with the cause of him being overprotective and also being much of a worrywart most of the time. Your classmates didn't find it quite odd since it still looks normal, but it had slowly started to be strange when some certain unusual behavior of their teacher is starting to show that's always had something to do with you, but you're unaware of it since you had already gotten the hang of his unusual behavior ever since he had taken you under his wing and being understandable with his behavior and trying your best to follow his requests are the least you could do for him in return.

When you were first introduced, all of the class thought of the same thing, it's about you being kind-looking and even cute and unique in your own way and having a bright and gleeful aura is a plus that was caused by your happiness and excitement to finally be able to explore the outside world and even meeting new friends along the way. However, as the day goes on and just by witnessing you starting to have fun and start to form some friendship with the other students and seemed to be forgetting him, in which was being his only view of the situation though, he started to feel a bit jealous with your attention being given to the others that made an unusual behavior be shown to the others which is whenever they got too close for comfort at near the end of the day, he unintentionally growls.