(Asano Gakuho and Gakushu) Newfound Strength

Requested by: luna_uchiha_raizel
Hope you'll like it! Enjoy!

Warnings: Threat, mentioning of some sensitive topics, namely depression and bullying, overprotective and possessive behaviors. If you're not quite comfortable with the aforementioned warnings, then we kindly suggest for you to read the other chapters that you're fine with, if it's still not suitable for you, then you could also leave this book, but we thank you for giving time and checking this book out. For those who decided to venture further in reading, we hope you enjoy it!

-----------------------------------------------------------

You had already awakened a few minutes prior your alarm, giving you time to think of some things while awaiting for it to activate that signals the official start of another day, which is luckily a weekend. Unfortunately, your thinking brought you back to the nightmare that was the cause of your early rising, making you look down and already having another glum moment. You stared at your palms that are placed on your lap, facing down before each slowly enclosed itself on the blanket that partially covers you. Not even half a minute later, your strong grip that was only temporary suddenly disappeared that made you unintetionally remove your hold.

The creases that formed on the blanket were just like the faces of the people around you in your nightmare, contorted and being unable to see a clear view of their faces. Their words on the other hand, are the ones that were crystal clear, slowly starting to be etched in your brain that made you almost think that what they are criticizing about you are correct. Being unfortunate to have a disease that hasn't been found a cure yet made you feel like a burden to your family that slowly made you depressed over the past few months, in which you had managed to successfully hide from your brother and especially from your dad.

But it had gotten worse as each school day passed by. Although you were incapable of having enough strength to do a certain task that help from others became a necessity when you lose energy, it was no question that you still acquire the brilliance. Because of this, you still manage to maintain to be the top of your class, but that didn't stop some jealous students to seek the chance of you having a weakness to be a target of their bullying. It seemed that you won't be able to escape such things even in your sleep, that sometimes hold the exact replica of some of the time of the unfortunate incidents.

The one that you just had was a repeat of what had happened last Friday. It was a series of belittling your abilities, especially your capability of helping others because of your easily losing strength and energy. When you were called to answer a question on the board, some classmates of yours would make remarks about how you won't be able to walk back to your seat, even though you still can. Another was when you were one of the students assigned to cleaning duty, but the rest of your supposed companions just left you on your own, only resuming to pretend to clean when your brother had arrived.

Yes, they were such great actors whenever either your brother or dad is around, since they cannot be there by your side at the same time caused by them being busy most of the time. Since then, you just silently suffered through depression that was brought with their attempts in making you feel worse, letting you further think that you really are a burden. You were momentarily snapped out of your glum when your alarm finally rang and right after that, one of your family staffs came inside the room after you gave your permission. You were surprised to hear that both your brother and father are already waiting for you downstairs.

Still making your morning preparations in the same pace as usual to not strain yourself, the two of you proceed to go to the living room on the ground floor where you will meet them as the breakfast was still being prepared. With some guidance from the staff, you two had arrived with the staff leaving the three of you be for some privacy. You were surprised to see that the two of them seemed to be properly dressed, fitting when they needed to go somewhere important that made you ask about it. Gakuho just gave a smile, gently patting your head before he accompanies you towards the dining area.