(Hazama Kirara) Ignored Warnings

Warnings: Obsession. If you're not quite comfortable with the aforementioned warnings, then we kindly suggest for you to read the other chapters that you're fine with. If it's still not suitable for you, then you could also leave this book, but we thank you for giving time and checking out this book. For those who decided to venture further in reading, we hope you enjoy it!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Relieved sighs came from almost everyone as the bell rang to indicate a half an hour break from the boring class lecture from the teacher of the same description. You can only sweat drop at your friends antics when they immediately formed a circle of their desk with you included, preparing to gossip as much as they can from the given limited time. As you chat along with your new friend group within the class, you felt someone staring at you from somewhere within the room. Though despite feeling its intensity and your concern about how long it had been, you found no malice from the gaze. Though something itched you to find out who was behind it.

Driven by curiosity, you tilt your head to the side to look over one of your friend's shoulder as she sits in front of you to where you could feel the gaze was coming from. You clearly view someone you wouldn't have thought to be the one behind the stare you're receiving. Kirara stops her random doodle on her notebook that vaguely resembles your features, staring at you for a moment. She decided to indulge herself to the rare opportunity luckily given to her, ignoring the reason behind it. She knew that you might have found her behavior weird as well like how the others view her as, but she is willing to forget about it just to enjoy this moment.

You only gave her a small wave, despite the subtle unease you felt, but a little staring meant no harm to you as you play it cool by returning your gaze back to the others that went silent. "Ah... it's just Kirara-chan... She's sitting all alone again. Would you mind me approaching her? She looks like she needed some company."

Kirara lowers her gaze in return after you halt with meeting her glance, looking at her notebook as well as to hide her face that she felt heating up by what happened while your friend gives a hushed warning while leaning closer to you. "Be careful, Y/N... She's kind of weird and... creepy. I just felt my hairs standing just by seeing her face."

Gently tapping your shoulder, your other friend solemnly smiles before nodding in agreement while giving his own explanation of their worries about your temporary interaction. "It would be best if you won't interact with her at all. There are many rumors about her... unusual activities, you know?"

You find their comments unnecessary as you sigh. "I know, but she's been staring at me for a while now... I'm curious why she had been doing it. Maybe she wanted to talk to me about something? She might be intimidated by all of you, though, that's why she never tried to approach me."

Listening to their unending list of negative remarks about the person that you have grown to be intrigued with, you only remained silent while glancing at the window nearby to calm yourself. Upon hearing this, they seem to contemplate with your words while realizing that they really might have been harsh with judging Kirara first without even properly knowing her as a person. They haven't received anything wrong from her and solely relied from the numerous rumors. And also to respect your own view as well, they have decided to leave the topic as it is. But it seemed like it's still not enough as a means to convince your last friend that only frowned.

One of your friends remained stubborn, crossing her arms with a huff before abruptly facing the direction that you just looked at earlier while giving a glare at Kirara. "Hey, you! Stop staring at us. It's really uncomfortable, you know. Unless you want us to report this to the principal."

Flipping her hair, another agrees while grinning in amusement as she nudges the one who made an outburst. "Yeah, she's actually better off with those Class 3-E peeps. She belong with those freaks. I really just can't stand her presence, you know. Something seems really off about her, though I don't know what."