(Asano Gakuho and Gakushu) Sweet Angel Part II

Requested by: luna_uchiha_raizel
Hope you'll like it! Enjoy!

Warnings: Possessive and overprotective behavior, and manipulation. If you're not quite comfortable with the aforementioned warnings, then we kindly suggest for you to read the other chapters that you're fine with, if it's still not suitable for you, then you could also leave this book, but we thank you for giving time and checking this book out. For those who decided to venture further in reading, we hope you enjoy it!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Finishing up with scribbling some notes in your notebook, the class bell rings as it indicates the end of the first half of the day and it was time for lunch. You start to pack up your things neatly inside your bag and stand up to proceed towards your brother's classroom as the two of you are always having lunch together, but someone blocks your way before you could exit the room.

"Asano-san? D-Do you want to lunch with me?" The boy slightly stuttered as he fidgeted with his sleeves, hoping that his acting was alright to convince you.

You scrutinized him and found out that he was the same boy who also asked if he could accompany you home the last time, but you refused. With your conscience gnawing you from what had happened the last time, you decided to agree, and give him a chance as he might also going to be a good friend of yours in the future.

"Sure! Do you know a good place? I'm really not that familiar with the school yet." You give a sheepish smile, taking out your phone after excusing yourself and began typing away a message directed to your brother as you inform him that you'll not be having lunch together with him and his friends.

As much as you love your brother, you really don't like his friends that much as they are either a bit creepy or weird for your liking. You were relieved to know that your brother was fine with it since he'll be busy with his student council duties in which you felt worried for him, but knowing your brother, those tasks will just be a piece of cake for him.

Noticing that he can continue where he had left off, your classmate resumes talking. "Of course! Just follow me and we'll be there in a few minutes."

Throughout your little journey, you started to get to know him little by little and one of the things that you noticed about him was his shy persona. You were quite curious as to why he had approached you instead of the others who are much more approachable since no one has yet to have the same courage as he does to do so for the past few days. Unaware with his slightly darker intent towards you, the two of you had gotten close as the day goes by and started to hang out more often during class hours and you were luckily not questioned by your father and brother about it since your time spending with them is still also the same. You had finally found a friend in which you didn't know was only one sided as Rikine only sees you as a pawn to his own revenge.

When you finally found out about your confusing feelings that you had currently started to feel every time you are with him, you bottled up enough courage to confess as he accepted it, causing you to feel overjoyed. The two of you shared an embrace after that, making you unable to see the crazy grin that stretched his lips. Everything was going well and also according to his plan. Who would've thought that a simple act of innocence can make someone that is the daughter of a manipulative and sly person that you might also possess such traits could easily make you fall in love with him in just a span of two months.

Oh well, it's not like he's complaining as this will certainly make things easier for him as it speed up some things until he'll finally reach his goal, getting revenge to your merciless father who humiliated his own. Just as you had thought that everything was going almost perfect for the two of you, everything suddenly went downhill because of what you had witnessed. You decided to take a stroll in the park, enjoying the warm sunlight hitting your exposed skin as you make your way towards a grocery store to buy something which you thought that you might need and you were getting a bit hungry so that's also a reason.