(Asano Gakuho and Gakushu) Unsettling Revelation

Requested by: luna_uchiha_raizel
Hope you'll like it! Enjoy!

Warnings: Mentions of death and abuse, and overprotective behavior. If you're not quite comfortable with the aforementioned warnings, then we kindly suggest for you to read the other chapters that you're fine with, if it's still not suitable for you, then you could also leave this book, but we thank you for giving time and checking this book out. For those who decided to venture further in reading, we hope you enjoy it!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Everything seemed to pass by in a blur, moving so slowly that taunts you of the horrendous crime that despite its accidental nature, would cause a scar of torment to be planted within your mind. Your heartbeat wildly beating within your chest, causing your movements to be shaky along with its motions. Even though it your actions were inevitable, a scream calling out to your mother still resonated within the silent room with your arm trying to reach out. Unfortunately, all you ever managed to grasp was air. Your feet seemed to glue themselves on the cold floor, its temperature seeming to be the same of your own blood.

Your scream soon decreased in volume, followed by an astounding silence. With widened eyes in disbelief and shock of what had happened, you forced yourself to peer below the balcony. Your mother's once lively figure seemed to have been mangled with what you could view of her through your blurred vision caused by the tears. Such state of hers is undeniably a proof of her life taken away from her from just an accidental and instinctive push from you. You immediately backed away, slowly letting yourself sit on the floor and ignoring the broken vase that littered beside you caused by your hastened actions.

Hands covering your mouth to muffle your sobs, you occasionally mutter about how it was all an accident and an act of self defense on your part. It was all just caused by the overwhelming pain and fury that fueled your sudden instinct to force her away from you, unaware that she was brought to her demise by her own flesh and blood. The abuse from her, emotionally, physically, and mentally, had just seemed too much that caused the said situation to seem like a volcano to erupt, so sudden and disastrous. Continuing on to drown with your negativity caused you to be unaware of two people entering the area.

You flinched unknowingly upon feeling someone touching your shoulder, causing you to slowly face whoever it was and further break down once seeing both your father and mother.

"M-Mom, she... I didn't..." You managed to clearly utter through your sobbing and hiccups that had grown frequent with each second that passed by.

They gave you time to let yourself get it all together, patiently waiting while giving gentle and comforting words followed by soothing rubbing on your back and palms to release the tension of your muscles. Even with slight incoherence, you still managed to reveal the main cause of the situation.

Tears continued to fall as you sniffled, being muffled with your father's clothing as he embraced you after listening to your revelation.

Left in disbelief, Gakuho could only softly mutter in guilt and defeat. "She did those horrible things to you...? We're so sorry, Y/N. We weren't there for you when you needed us the most. Hush now, it's definitely not your fault. You will be okay now. Everything will just be a nightmare in the past. We'll be here for you now and we would not let such situation to occur again in the future. No one will harm you, ever again."

You could only hug him tighter in response, fully trusting his promise. Your mind still left muddled, stopping you from fully registering the short travel towards your room. The scene from earlier soon started to reach its end after repeating over and over again within your memory. Regaining a minute of right thinking, you soon realized that you are now within the comforts of your bedroom with both your father and brother preparing to console and comfort you further. Your condition got better, but it was not yet enough for them to leave you alone. Continuing to give words of comfort and gentle actions towards you, you soon started to greatly calm down after a few minutes.

The gentle melody coming from Gakushu's mellow humming brought a subtle comfort and relief to your being, calming down the storm within yourself. Your sobbing and hiccups completely disappeared, not causing you to be uncomfortable any longer. The calmness continued to grow as you soon closed your eyes, letting yourself rest from the horrors of the incident. The subtle feeling of Gakushu's careful massaging on your palm and your father's gentle pats on your head further led you to the realms of hopefully good sleep. Trusting your brother to be responsible enough to be with you, Gakuho decided to make his leave.

Silently informing Gakushu of his departure, Gakuho soon made his way towards the backyard where the unfortunate individual lies unmoving on the grassy ground that had soon been subtly painted with crimson. Finding that further harming the corpse an immature move to do, Gakuho could only clench his fist in anger while coldly staring at the equally cold and lifeless body of your unknowingly ruthless mother. Regret, pain, and guilt swirled along the feeling of hatred towards her, which most were also directed to himself with how he seemed to be blind with the root of the situation. His jumbled thoughts were interrupted by someone approaching.

Hearing footsteps behind him, Gakuho could only cast a glance in the said direction for just a second before glaring once more at the corpse.

With his hand itching to still try to resolve to violence with the negativity he felt, Gakuho still managed to control his temper as he asks to his son calmly while still gazing at his dead partner's own frozen and horrified ones. "How was Y/N? Resting well, I hope."

Gakushu solemnly shakes his head, answering that you are resting, but not in a well state yet. Both felt pity and understanding towards you, seeing you as the one that has no fault with what had happened.

The only person at fault is the one that currently lies dead within their range. Both could only silently seethe in anger with the incident. The degree of hatred and resentment doubled, equally coming from the two as they glared at the corpse. They had also directed their hatred of themselves to her, pinning all the blame for the acts and harm she had caused to you. They soon started to have a silent agreement, eyeing the other as a deal to keep the incident a secret along with making sure that this would be solved thoroughly by their own, starting to take away the pressure the situation had affected you.

From that moment on, the two vowed to protect you at all cost and would do their best to erase such horrifying memory. No such harm would befall on you again with them heightening up their protectiveness and care, regretting fully the carelessness for letting you be abused with your very own mother. The guilt and regret could only be slowly diminished upon knowing that you would soon surely move on from the incident, ensuring that they would also make up with the moments that they are supposed to be there for you. The unsettling revelation had been an eye opener for them and promised to be better.