(Shiota Nagisa) Dark Side

Warnings: Bloody scenes, mentions of killing, possessive and overprotective behaviors. If you're not quite comfortable with the aforementioned warnings, then we kindly suggest for you to read the other chapters that you're fine with, if it's still not suitable for you, then you could also leave this book, but we thank you for giving time and checking this book out. For those who decided to venture further in reading, we hope you enjoy it!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Even with the bright and sunny morning greeted you as you stepped outside of your car, it wasn't enough for your mood to be affected, softly grumbling to yourself how you are annoyed caused by having an empty stomach. Unfortunately, you didn't manage to set up the alarm the night before that caused you to be almost late to school, but fortunately, no one would scold you since you are already a teacher and due to the fact that you still have about five minutes to get inside the school premises. With this information in mind, you immediately fastened your pace and navigated yourself throughout the sea of students with some just having their interest of even going to their own classrooms.

Finally arriving your classroom with a huff while proceeding to stabilize your breathing, the door of the classroom beside yours opened. Glancing towards it, your (color) eyes met with azure ones filled with such interest that was unknown by you. Not wanting to be a disrespectful towards your colleague, you gave a wave as a greeting with Nagisa verbally stating his own. "Good morning, Y/N! You're unusually late today." His tone was laced with a tiny bit of concern, halting his actions in searching for you after you had been delayed from your usual arrival. You didn't see anything wrong with such statement of his, knowing that it might be because he would find it odd since he would notice such delay caused by the close proximity of your classrooms.

Unaware with his observant nature as you had known him as someone who's reserved, but still having enough friendly aura around him that could easily get along with you and the others and even to his students, you proceeded to sheepishly answer. "I just woke up late today. I'll talk to you later, Shiota-kun. My students are probably having a rally of some sort with how loud they are." Giving him a wave goodbye that was returned with a nod of understanding, the two of you soon went back inside your own rooms. You were soon greeted with your students finally taking their seats with the others silencing themselves. You were relieved to know that they seemed to be cooperative with you today, hoping that it would last as you soon started the roll call.

As soon as the class bell rings that called out for the start of lunch, you immediately sighed in relief before informing your students that they could leave to do whatever they wish to do or stay if they want to have their lunch inside the room. Your stomach had been growling since the start of the lecture as the piece of toast and a cup of (drink) you had managed to indulge yourself with before you left your house earlier was clearly not enough to satisfy your hunger. Before you could go towards the cafeteria as you had also forgotten to prepare a lunch for yourself, someone had called you out. Stopping from further getting distant, you glanced behind you to see Nagisa giving an excited smile while waving you over.

Glancing left to right to ensure that you are the one he's referring to, you then made your approach while giving him a questioning look as he immediately understood as he give a question of his own. "Do you want to have lunch together? If you're okay with it."

Before you could even answer, your stomach made its own response that made you embarrassed. Avoiding his gaze and even getting flustered with the small chuckle he did, Nagisa proceeds to gesture inside the room.

"I guess that's a yes, then?" He asked with a small smirk that was soon followed by a welcoming smile and with the thought of having free food and still wanting to be polite, you finally gave in and followed after him as a sign of your acceptance.