(Reaper 2.0) Missing

Warnings: Manipulation, isolation, captivity, possessive, overprotective, and obsessive behaviors. If you're not quite comfortable with the aforementioned warnings, then we kindly suggest for you to read the other chapters that you're fine with. If it's still not suitable for you, then you could also leave this book, but we thank you for giving time and checking out this book. For those who decided to venture further in reading, we hope you enjoy it!

-----------------------------------------------------------

As the sun starts to set and the number of his customers is lessened, the jovial man proceeds to halt with his business for the day, organizing his products back inside his van quite carefully so to avoid any signs of deformities with each vulnerable item. The usual business smile he wore remain to be plastered upon his features once he noticed that there is still a single person wanting to purchase among his beautifully cultivated flowers. Remaining the back door of the van to be opened to partially display the grandeur of the plants, he takes a step to the side to let the young man view the varieties, hoping that it would only take him a while to purchase.

"Excuse me, sir. Do you happen to have any Kiku left? Red ones, please." The well suited man immediately requested after stepping out from his vehicle, gazing at the arrays of flowers and not finding the item among the limited view of assortments before finding help from the vendor.

"You're just right on time. I still have some of it left. Give me a few minutes while I prepare it for you." Easily having his flowers memorized, the assassin smiled reassuringly so before he informed him, proceeding to get inside the van to locate the certain flower and to also make it more appealing to the eye.

"Oh man... That person is still missing? They've been gone for almost a month now." Approaching a post nearby, the customer expresses his disappointment with a sigh before he tried to initiate a conversation, only causing the vendor to wish that he would just shut up as his smile twitched.

Ensuring that he almost perfectly prepared the needed arrangement for the flowers, the vendor emerges from the van with a calculator in hand, grinning before handing out the item to his final customer. "Here you go. A fresh batch prepared for a proposal. I'll give you some discount if you promise not to be late."

Informing him the amount of his purchase, the customer was left in awe with the right assumption of the vendor, slowly giving him the money before he comments. "How did you...? Never mind, thanks pal. Really appreciate it. I'll be on my way now. Have a good night."

Returning the wave his customer showed, the new highly dangerous assassin watches the vehicle drive off before continuing with his preparations to finally make his leave. Closing the door, he glances at the item that made his customer curious. The piece of paper that had been referred to earlier had been left to be posted there by his decision, seeing it as something decorative and even displaying his continuing victory. The viewed regular flower vendor decided to take the new missing poster of yours, grinning in satisfaction when the police are still left unaware of your location and state as well as he will make sure for them to never find you.

Securely tucking it in within the pocket of his apron, he adjusts his cap before glancing around. It really became a quiet night, and just as the customer wished him, he sure hope so that he would receive a good one. Going back home where he knew you were waiting with not much choice, his twisted mind produced a thought that he would only find humorous, deciding to perform it later as he only looks forward with your reaction to it. The van parks in a clear area near a quaint looking house, unsuspecting of any horrific incident the establishment might contain that only presents a factor of difficulty with the police search.

The area is away from civilization and if anyone did manage to follow him, it would always be an easy escape from prying eyes or even curious individuals. With a sway from his words and friendly features, no one became suspicious of the town's approachable flower vendor. Knowing well where you might be at this time, he makes a diversion before entering the garden, easily carrying the two bags filled with necessities enough for the both of you to survive until he would manage to find another hideout. You only ignored his presence, continuing to water the plants that you found the only activity relieving you of your nightmarish experience.

"There you are. I've been looking everywhere. We need to leave this place, now." He made you hopeful when he faked being panicked, bringing the emergency items he had been preparing whenever such occurrence would happen while informing you that the location has been known by the police and your family.

Hearing his unfamiliar tone that you could only discern as desperation, your hold upon the handle of the watering pot became less secure, causing the item to meet the ground with a clank as the water it contains start to spill that you paid no attention to as you face your captor. "Do you mean..."

He continues with his performance, hiding away his grin when he hears you finally speaking after days of not doing so. He could already hear the cogs in your head while efficiently noticing your subtle glances within your surroundings, concluding that you really are getting affected with his idea. To challenge you with your supposed thoughts of escape, he proceeds to lock the entrance of the garden back inside the house as it is also the only exit of your current location. Giving you both of the bags to secure it for the mean time, he distances himself away from you after ordering you to stay put and to not do anything funny.

Glaring at you as a warning, you remain frozen in spot as he explores the area with a cautious gaze. The large curtains that would cover the glass chambers of the garden execute its function, hiding you two from anyone that will visit the area. He remains careful with his actions, smoothly gliding the cloth along the glass while easily evading any pots or gardening tools present on his way. Feigning relief and exhaustion, he frantically approaches your form before warily gazing around you. Taking the hidden item, he exhales before finally facing you after simply grabbing your wrist before you could take action with your possible escape.

"Kidding hahaha! I got you, didn't I? Here's some souvenir." He finds your situation amusing, furthermore after seeing the light of hope in your gaze diminished when he showed you the missing poster where it was obvious it had been quite too long when it was made.

"You monster..." You glared at him, stopping yourself from flinching away from his touch when he pats your head, knowing full well the consequences of it as he only grins in delight, taking no offense with your remark as he only sees it as a compliment with how much you direct such animosity to him.

You instantly slap his hand away, having enough of his touch that only made him pout. Others would be instantly affected with his innocent expressions, but knowing him for quite a while, you knew he's only acting before it is proven to be correct when he laughs once more. Enjoying your frustration, he only returns it with an amused grin, touching your nose for a second before he informs his leave and preparation for dinner. As you are relieved by his presence once he makes his retreat, your bravery starts to crumble when you see the same word and details within the papers that he had been collecting that represent your status to the real world.