(Okuda Manami) Successful Experimentation

Warnings: Drugging, mention of captivity, possessive and obsessive behaviors. If you're not quite comfortable with the aforementioned warnings, then we kindly suggest for you to read the other chapters that you're fine with, if it's still not suitable for you, then you could also leave this book, but we thank you for giving time and checking this book out. For those who decided to venture further in reading, we hope you enjoy it!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sweet fragrance spread throughout the room despite the technology related materials scattering mainly as well. Transparent tough containers of various sizes that some could even fit a person along with large monitors that showed data of some of the experiments are also present. Currently using the room is a brilliant individual that also seemed to be desperate for something as she had been failing to acquire a good result for her biggest and most important project yet. Manami furrows her eyebrows in determination, gazing in focus at the pinkish with a hint of purple liquid swirling within a small test tube.

The aroma from the tube is undeniably strong that it managed to overpower any other within the lab, though Manami remained skeptical of its effectiveness. Her gut feeling instantly reassured her that this would be the final and successful version of her own love potion of some sort. It definitely was more certain than the last number of ones where, despite she was sure of the safety, she would just test it out for you, only to find out that you still don't return her love the same degree as hers. It really was quite a concerning process, but some benefits from her testing had also been acquired by you.

Perhaps it might be a biased statement, but you seemed to have improved as the experimentation continued. You seemed to be figuratively glowing despite the hostility you still hold towards her. When she won't be within the same room as yours and only observing through the cameras hidden inside it, your physique seemed to have changed for the better as well as your mood and other positive characteristics remained just like the times when she hadn't revealed to you her undying love. Your state had gradually become better and even these past few days, you have started to open up to her.

Though for Manami, it wasn't enough. She remained unsatisfied as her greed remained her motivation. She carefully journeyed from the laboratory towards your room where she had kept you, safe and sound. Despite the early hours of the morning where the sun had just started coming out to reveal itself over the horizon, you remained asleep when she arrived. The room fitted to your liking, keeping you as comfortable as it could as Manami soon makes her silent approach. Gently changing your sleeping position, she carefully takes your forearm before letting the needle of the syringe meet your skin.

Seeing the subtle discomfort present on your features being shown through the mild frown you held both with your brows and lips, Manami felt like she had also mutually understood your pain. Because of such, she was further consumed by the delusion that the two of you are really meant to be together and that what she's doing would only make you realize your love for her as well that had perhaps been hidden within you for far too long to her liking. She gazes back to the slowly lessening liquid within the syringe before finally letting you be freed from it. Giving a gentle wipe on your skin, she waits for your awakening.

You woke up quite dizzily and still out of it, unaware of the new puncture mark on your forearm. Instead, once your vision became clear and your mind free from the remnants of sleep, you focused on the beauty right in front of you. Still dressed of her lab coat though absent of any other safety material and her inner clothing, casual, you remained awestruck by her features and overall appearance. Seeing Manami for the first time caused you to immediately feel embarrassed and flustered by such high adoration you had felt as well. The confusion that you felt caused by the unusual emotion immediately disappeared.

Manami immediately caught sight of such change, beaming internally after seeing the first signs of the possible positive result of her experiment while she gently takes a seat on a vacant spot to your left, smiling softly before asking. "How are you feeling, Y/N?"

You blinked for a couple of times, registering her question before giving an answer. "I'm... kind of out of it, but I feel fine. Especially since you're here... with me..."

You mumbled the last part that was almost akin to a whisper, meeting her eyes that made you flustered once more before you averted your gaze. Seeing such response caused Manami to smile more.

She carefully takes your hand with hers, making you look at her again as she instantly asks. "Do you love me?"

You released a noise caused by embarrassment, eyes darting away from her before you subtly nodded in response while Manami mildly grinned, rubbing her thumb at the back of your hand before she asks as she directed you to face her once more with her vacant hand. "Can you show it?"

You sheepishly nodded, knowing what she meant after seeing her leaning in with her lips seeming to pucker up as an intent to meet yours. You slowly leaned in, not too fast to show how desperate you really want to have her lips

She mentally releases a sigh of relief once feeling your lips mold perfectly with yours, relishing in such intimacy in which she hoped would be more later on. Feeling yourself relax, she let you take some lead before letting yourselves be comfortable. Because of her success after so many tries, but remained persevere, it reveals that you are Manami's greatest experiment, being successful in terms of having you artificially forced to feel deep love towards her. Disappointed herself, she breaks the kiss, knowing that the two of you had been at it for quite some time to need a break to breath. It had taken you quite some time to recover.

Finally not shying away, Manami smiled upon meeting your eyes once more. Seeing your lovesick gaze that was just like hers towards you made her feel very much accomplished. After all, despite having received multiple awards and appreciation from the public caused by her intelligence and great help to society with her skills and talents in science, having you finally caving in to her admiration and love and even mutually feeling it remained to be the greatest achievement that she had acquired. Manami is beyond ecstatic to have known that she had finally achieved her successful experimentation.