(Asano Gakuho) Approval

Warnings: Overprotective behavior, and threat. If you're not quite comfortable with the aforementioned warnings, then we kindly suggest for you to read the other chapters that you're fine with, if it's still not suitable for you, then you could also leave this book, but we thank you for giving time and checking this book out. For those who decided to venture further in reading, we hope you enjoy it!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Within the living room, three people are present, having a family bond time of their own with just a simple board game called scrabble. It might just be a simple form of activity for a said family bonding, but for the three, it's like everything for them since every moment that they have the chance to enjoy altogether, since they don't get it that much often due to being busy with their own daily lives, is a memory that is worth to be cherished forever. 

Along with playing the said game, light conversations with simple, but also quite meaningful subjects were also being presented and when it had come to relationships, in which Gakuho was not quite pleased with it since he still don't want to have other people forming a said bond to his children who are unworthy, you find it as the best chance to reveal something and start it off with a question of your own to be subtle with approaching the topic.

"Dad... is it okay for me to be in a relationship?" You asked after taking a deep breath and gently exhaling to calm your nerves while trying to be confident, watching his reaction with intent while also getting nervous by each second that passes by along with his silence and delay of his answer.

You focus your attention again onto the game where your brother is currently placing his chosen word on the board as he seemed not surprised with your inquiry since he had already known the truth and reason of the question.

Gakuho cleared his throat, raising a brow when you again meet his unreadable gaze. "Y/N, why this question all of a sudden?"

"Nothing... just came to my mind, that's all..." You nervously chuckled, letting your fingers do a small beat as you let it touch the surface of the wooden table with your fingertips and that's when your father know that something really is behind with your question.

He softens his gaze as he watches you place the letters of your chosen word as he continues. "I guess it's fine as long as you'll maintain your good grades and will still focus on your studies most of the time. Be sure that whoever the lucky person you have chosen to be a partner is really genuine with their feelings and won't hurt your own, if not, then... that would definitely be a problem."

You take out some other pieces with unknown letters from the bag to refill your rack, preparing yourself to drop the main point of your inquiry. "What if I reveal that... I have just gotten into one?"

Your nervousness skyrocketing when you heard the letter tiles thumping on the table and some of it caused the other properly placed tiles on the board to be crooked slightly as he immediately retorts back. "You what? You're dating someone? Without asking me first?"

His voice still remained calm, but the volume subtly increased along with his gaze starting to become strict as he narrowed his eyes, looking at your form who's busy fidgeting with your fingers and not meeting his gaze.

"It's just that... We just recently got together and I'm just informing you now." You answered, shrinking away from your father's gaze, but became relieved when he visibly calmed down.

Gakuho gently massages his forehead, releasing a heavy sigh as he gives a question to Gakushu. "Gakushu, did you know about this?"

He looks at his other child to see him cleaning up the small mess he made when he noticed him being nonchalant with the revelation that made him reach to the said conclusion. "Yes, father. Y/N was just afraid and nervous to tell you the news, but got enough courage to tell you now. You could also just meet them since Y/N also wanted you to."