(Kayano Kaede) Drop The Act

Warnings: Overprotective behavior, and slight mention of killings. If you're not quite comfortable with the aforementioned warnings, then we kindly suggest for you to read the other chapters that you're fine with, if it's still not suitable for you, then you could also leave this book, but we thank you for giving time and checking this book out. For those who decided to venture further in reading, we hope you enjoy it!

-----------------------------------------------------------

A certain green haired student was unusually quiet first thing in the morning, even though she's known to be someone who'll embark on a conversation immediately with anyone and even being cheerful around every one of her classmates. But all of them never noticed the pain and fake expressions and smiles that she always wears around all of them. Well, almost all of them. Kayano knew that she needed to act around her classmates, especially for her so called friends, but when she's around you, everything inside her seem to malfunction as she momentarily forget to put up an act when you're around.

She can't help, but to drop her act just show you who she really is and her true nature, only her good side, of course, for even she herself doesn't know yet what darkness lurks deep within her, but she'll probably find it out soon enough. She definitely knows one thing, though, and that is she accidentally fell deeply and madly in love with you. Who would've thought that she will learn to love someone whom she's not that close with that made her one of the few people whom you put up your guard on and rarely show emotions to and because of this, her curiosity was peaked and she was starting to be interested in you.

Seeing as you are still not around, which was actually the reason for her earliness since she wanted to talk to you without any attention from the others and try to get closer to you for you to finally show more emotions around her, and noticing that she still have a bit of time, she proceeds to take a nap while she awaits the arrival of both you and your teacher along with the others while deciding that she'll try her luck later on during lunch. Even inside her dreams it was plagued by you as it was about during the time she had first met you. Even though it's quite an embarrassment for her part and quite awkward for you, it'll remain as one of her favorite memories.

While she wandered off towards the exact location of the satellite campus where she was assigned to be at after she proved herself to be a bad student in front of the Principal himself which immediately earned her a ticket straight to the E Class, she found herself lost while being encircled with trees as it seemed to her that she had been passing by the same area for about some time now. Luckily, she still isn't going to be late, but who knows how long it would take her to be stranded as she starts to panic and worry. Dropping herself to the lowest class of her grade was done purposefully by her since she had something to do within that class, but what she didn't know is that her plan will be halted for some time.

"Excuse me? Are you lost?" A cold and calm, but was filled with curiosity and confusion tone of voice greeted her ears that was like the most pleasant music that she had heard.

In which she doesn't know what caused it and thought that it might be because she was just relieved to know that someone might be able to help her. Kayano looks to where the voice came from to see a student wearing the almost complete school uniform for it was missing a tie and a preferred pair of shoes and socks to top it all off. Finally meeting the gaze of the mysterious person, Kayano was surprised to see the student giving her a blank stare.

You stand in front of the seemed to be lost new student and slightly quirked a brow when you noticed the change of the skin color of her cheeks that held a pinkish hue as she continues to stare at you. You unknowingly tilt your head a bit before shrugging and continuing on to your journey to your classroom since it's almost time for the homeroom to start. You stopped when you heard her approaching and stop in front of you, blocking your way as you release a small sigh at the interruption, but you let her be.