(Asano Gakushu) Temporary Freedom

Warnings: Manipulation, violence, theft, mentions of malicious words, obsessive, overprotective and possessive behaviors. If you're not quite comfortable with the aforementioned warnings, then we kindly suggest for you to read the other chapters that you're fine with. If it's still not suitable for you, then you could also leave this book, but we thank you for giving time and checking out this book. For those who decided to venture further in reading, we hope you enjoy it!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Despite the tall glass window located at the side of the office's main area that's remained uncovered by the maroon curtains securely placed on each side of it, the sunlight that easily slipped inside the room was not enough to brighten up Gakushu's view of his surroundings. His life had been dulled caused by not having you by his side, almost regretting his decision to let you out for a certain time upon your request, but he remained in control of his desperation of your return when he remembers the great plan he had been preparing for quite some time that would ensure that it will extinguish your desire to go out.

The mellow classical music resonating in the room that's fit for the ambience helped in soothing Gakushu's nerves, before it was soon exchanged with delight upon hearing his phone ringing that signifies the request for permission from him for his associates to start the plan. He immediately answers it without hesitation, leaving it on loudspeaker while he continues to fill out some documents that needed his approval to progress the objective stated within its contents. A voice filled with mild seriousness soon greets him through the device before Gakushu moves the pleasantries aside from the important topic.

Having a grin brimming with mischief and knowledge of what would happen next, Mavi observes your interaction with a lost kid before informing the benefactor about it. "Y/N really is a very kind soul, helping a kid and all. I'm also looking forward to the peak of this mission, Gakushu-sama. I'll ensure the great success for you to completely have all of Y/N's attention in return of your sacrifice."

Eagerly looking forward to such pleasant scenario to happen, Gakushu smiled while thinking of you finally accepting your fate securely tied with him before he replies. "I have high expectations for you, Mavi. Just make sure to not screw it all up. Focus on your mission now, make the finale as grand as you could. Memorable, I dare say."

"Noted! Thank you for assigning me with such an important task, sir. It's a huge honor to work with you. I'll be taking my leave now since another interesting event will be happening. Gotta go." Mavi grinned before ending the call, easily pocketing the communication device without gazing away from your form.

You could be assumed as a parent by the public caused by acquiring your new companion, feeling worried with the child's state of not having her real parent or even a guardian around that you've decided to help her out for the meantime. Already concluding the main objective of the child after she mostly gives a glance to your wallet despite it supposedly being secured near your form, Mavi snickered before continuing to watch from the sidelines. With a hand securely wrapped around the kid's own, you glance around the area where it's clearly crowded that was reasonable enough for the kid to separate from her real companion.

Patience is something that would be greatly needed for this situation to turn out well, letting you acquire it through taking a few deep breaths after having your figure roughly being bumped and even pushed at for a couple of times. Your tiny companion seemed to be lucky enough to avoid getting hit, remaining to diligently follow your lead while maintaining an act of being concerned and even afraid for the others to see. Her teary eyes glancing at your figure before eyeing the other people around you seemed to have been a call for help for some that caused them to observe your interaction with the child with a cautious gaze.