(Nakamura Rio) Drop The Facade

Warnings: Obsessive and possessive behaviors, and kidnapping. If you're not quite comfortable with the aforementioned warnings, then we kindly suggest for you to read the other chapters that you're fine with, if it's still not suitable for you, then you could also leave this book, but we thank you for giving time and checking this book out. For those who decided to venture further in reading, we hope you enjoy it!

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Y/N, what were you calling Koro-sensei for? I thought I could trust you, but you proved me wrong. Can't you see I'm just trying to protect you?" Rio calmly asked you as you tremble in fear.

You were caught red handed. You thought that your plan will work perfectly but no, Rio was too smart for her own good that you cannot rival with. You should've known that Rio was on guard, but you couldn't help it, the phone has been just a few inches away from your grasp and it looked like it was waiting for you to take a hold of it that you finally gave in and tried to immediately contact Koro-sensei, since it was the only contact of someone who can help you that's available on Rio's phone.

That was the main reason you ended up in E Class in the first place, not thinking enough. You regretted not taking you studies seriously. If you just passed her all or most of the given assignments on time, your grades wouldn't be so low. If you just studied a night or two before a test, whether it be a small quiz or a long test, your grades would've skyrocketed or just enough to maintain in C Class or even in B Class.

You should've done anything to not end up in the End Class. Anything. But it was too late to wallow up in your regrets since Rio, the clever and sly girl that fell for you, already erased your presence in their school. How'd she did it? You had no clue, but it was enough to make your skin crawl. Perhaps she faked your death? That was the only possible reason you could think up with or maybe Rio had other means in which you can't comprehend. You were almost amazed at why no one, even your parents, came looking for you. Almost.

"I-I'm so sorry, Rio-chan." You flinch once you see the glare Rio sent you then corrected yourself. "P-Please forgive me, m-my love."

Rio's obsession started when you were transferred to E Class. The whole class was even confused as to why she always bully the new student. The class knew that Rio could be a tease sometimes, but with you, it seems like they're a married couple always fighting over small things although it was Rio who's always looking for a fight.

You just ignored all of her attempts in gaining your attention since Rio didn't really know how to express her affection towards you. Because of this, you just blend into the crowd. Never having any friends in the E Class since you were too shy to make one. You didn't know that it was a lethal mistake on your part. None of your classmates remember who you are. Rio knew that you had some severe family problem and that's also one of her advantages since your parents don't really care about you that much and so, it was easy to kidnap and lock you up inside her house. Their house.

Rio actually erased any evidences of your presence inside their classroom and even Koro-sensei doesn't remember that he had a student named Y/N L/N. That's how Rio badly wanted to be with you, alone. Rio shakes her head and sits beside you. She lifts up your chin, making you look straight into her eyes that held a dangerous glint.

What Rio said next made your hope of escaping shatter. "No one remembers you exist. There's no point in escaping, my dear Y/N."

"P-Please Rio-chan... I-I just want to go outside, even just for a little bit and then---" You were stopped by Rio pinching both of your cheeks as she softly releases a giggle that made you shrink back since you knew that she was getting annoyed.

It was already night time and you are already in your shared bedroom, Rio wants to keep an eye out for you even at night. As Rio is still busy washing the dishes, you used this small amount of time away from her to think of another plan.

'How about making her think that I finally accept her love, gain her trust and find a time to escape? Only one way to find out if this works... I hope it does...' And that's what happened for the next few days, you showing your love and affection towards Rio.

Treating Rio sweetly just how Rio had treated you. Even though you knew that it'll take time until your escape will be executed, you are willing to wait. But it seems like your plan didn't go as well as you had hoped so, again.

"You can drop your facade, Y/N. I know you're not really in love with me. It's a shame since I almost fell for it, almost." Rio turns her head away from you as you were supposed to lean in and kiss her.

You freeze on your spot as you gasp in shock. Your heart starts to ache from an unknown cause. Was it from the fear of Rio knowing your plan? Or was it Rio rejecting your action of affection? The second reason was the right one. As surprising as it may be, you had also genuinely fallen in love with Rio as the day went by. And it's not just caused by Stockholm Syndrome or something, but you naturally felt it.

"N-No, Rio-chan. Yes, it was my plan to gain your trust by making you believe that I love you, but I've really gained some romantic feelings towards you. I've loved your smile, your laugh, and everything about you, including your slightly dark side." You nervously laugh, gathering Rio's attention as she slowly looks at you again with hope filled in her eyes.

"Do you really mean it?" She asked, still in doubt.

"Yes! I was just surprised by your sudden move to make me yours, but all of what I had said are true. I'm all yours, but please, can we go back to our normal lives? I promise I won't escape from you anymore since our love for each other bounds us together." You lower your gaze, not wanting to see Rio's outburst since she'll probably reject the idea.

Rio lifts up your chin, cupping it both with her hands afterwards as she sees pure emotions surging through your eyes and can't help to accept what you had said. Even though they'll be bombarded with questions from everyone and more challenges they'll face, as long as they're together, Rio agrees to her beloved's wishes. Rio was the next one to be surprised after you finished what you had started, capturing her lips with your own. Rio agrees to your request by a small nod and it was enough for you to feel ecstatic that leads you to what you're currently doing. Guess some stories do end in happy ending, after all.