(Fuwa Yuzuki and Ritsu) Convinced

Requested by: Disguissed_Wolf
Hope you'll like it! Enjoy!

Warnings: Kidnapping, mentioning of subtle jealousy, subtle obssessive and overprotective behaviors. If you're not quite comfortable with the aforementioned warnings, then we kindly suggest for you to read the other chapters that you're fine with, if it's still not suitable for you, then you could also leave this book, but we thank you for giving time and checking this book out. For those who decided to venture further in reading, we hope you enjoy it!

-----------------------------------------------------------

It was just too much for both Fuwa and Ritsu, causing the two to finally succeed in their plan in keeping you safe and sound and away from prying eyes and from the people that they had thought that would try to take you away from them. A surprise for the two once they had known that the other had equally admired and pined over you as well, but instead of fighting over it, the two seemed to have been an unstoppable duo as of late. They shared the same jealousy whenever some classmates they deemed get a bit too close to you for their comfort until they shared tactics with what had resulted in now.

It has been probably around two days of you suddenly going missing with no clues left behind whatsoever, proving how effortless and swift they had executed their plan. The class had become worried and you were not unaware of it as Ritsu often times being summoned by any of them while asking for your whereabouts while also delivering unfortunate news of still not finding you. Fuwa, with her good deduction and investigating skills, was also being put to a test, but also she half heartedly joined the search. The two know where you are, after all. Being locked up in a room where Fuwa could only open from the outside.

You stopped sketching on a notebook that they had given to you to ease your boredom with many more objects piled neatly in a corner of the room. Windows where being enclosed with a curtain to avoid you being soon from the outside, and any sharp or harmful things far out of your reach or even devoid within the room.

As you close the object you've been busying yourself with, you glance at the newcomer with her phone already being shown Ritsu as you ask. "Let me guess, they're still worried about me going missing? Why did you two even do it in the first place?"

You kept up with you silent and blank facade. The truth is, your current situation is quite thrilling and amusing. The way they executed the kidnapping was not too shabby and careful as well, earning some congratulations and impressive points from you. The affection and gentle approach from them from time to time as well as taking care of you were the plus points, adding on to the fluttery feeling you feel whenever the three of you would interact with each other in which they are still yet to know with your mutual feeling towards them. Even with the current scenario, you forced yourself to remain unfazed despite wanting to smile.

"We could not bear the thought of you being around everybody else." Answered Ritsu, gaze still soft, but her tone filled with determination and finality as you slowly nod in understanding.

You glanced next at Fuwa, who has her other fist gently clenched, but contradicting to her actions, she still has a small smile on her lips while she responds. "Seeing you being surrounded by others really make us annoyed."

Such degree of love that they obviously felt towards you made your heart flutter with such admiration for them as you softly smiled, chuckling softly with a shake of your head as you inquired. "So, you ended up kidnapping me?"

Standing up form the bed, the two seemed to be alert in case you ever try to escape, but they really don't need to since you have no intent of doing so.

Clasping your hands together and flashing them a small grin, you then utter while sauntering over the two. "How about this, to avoid suspicion with the two of you that would probably be soon and to stop the class from worrying or further searching up for me, let me out and be back with my normal living, but this will be my new home for the mean time to reassure you two."

The kidnapping had grown to be quite a bore for you and not wanting to be furthermore chasing school works, you expressed. You stopped your approach after standing in front of them, letting them clearly see the giddy and excited expression you presently have on your features.

Fuwa, despite happy to see you happy, couldn't help, but get confused as she asks with her eyebrows gingerly forming a frown. "Why are you calm and even happy about this? Don't tell me..."

You softly hummed, tilting your head to the side before casually shrugging and waving a hand as you answer. "Should I not be? I mean, I was kidnapped with the two people I really like, no love, as well."

Your response caused them to freeze, Fuwa buffering with Ritsu loading to sink in the information.

You grinned, letting the key to your room swirl around your finger before placing it securely in the palm of your hand, enclosing each fingers around the brass material before you continue. "I've had enough amusement with the whole kidnapping thing, but I won't get enough of you two. You still impress me like I hope how I impress you two as well?"

Both Fuwa and Ritsu could only blink in shock with how you managed to sneakily acquire the key with them fully unnoticing your action and before they could panic, you let Fuwa receive the key with your guidance to her open palm as you ask. "Now, did I convince you enough?"

"Oh, I haven't shown you that much affection yet, have I?" Realizing something crucial, you proceeded to plant a kiss on their cheek and although you indirectly did it to Ritsu, she still got affected by the warmth she felt through the contact, blushing softly along with Fuwa.

With every ounce of sincerity, you pleaded. "I'm not faking this at all, so please."

It looked like you had managed to convince them in the end, answering to the request you directed your statement to with a nod. They were soon left flustered with the sudden embrace you've given as even through the device, Ritsu still felt as if you're really making a physical contact with her.