(Shiota Nagisa) Wolf In Sheep's Clothing

Warnings: Threat, violence, and overprotective behavior. If you're not quite comfortable with the aforementioned warnings, then we kindly suggest for you to read the other chapters that you're fine with, if it's still not suitable for you, then you could also leave this book, but we thank you for giving time and checking this book out. For those who decided to venture further in reading, we hope you enjoy it!

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Nagisa? Nagisa?!" Kayano frantically waves a hand in front of her blue haired friend who seems to be staring into nothingness, not until she turns around and also looks at the direction he's looking at to see you happily talking with (your chosen character). 

Nagisa snaps out of his one sided staring contest and sheepishly apologizes to Kayano. Kayano looks back in forth from Nagisa to you as Nagisa tries to stutter an excuse that just seems to confirm her suspicion.

"Do you have a crush on Y/N?" Kayano asked in a low volume, but her excitement is evident by the way her eyes gleamed while she shakes Nagisa by his shoulders, making him a bit dizzy as Kayano stops her actions and mutters an apology. 

"You should confess!" Kayano exclaimed, intertwining her fingers with the other after dragging Nagisa a little bit farther from the rest to add their privacy. 

Nagisa shakes his head with a small blush covering his cheeks, couldn't help to steal a glance or two at you again.

"N-No... I-I mean. I want to, but I don't want to ruin our friendship. Y/N might only see me as a friend and nothing more." Nagisa softly sighs, a forlorn look on his face as he was finally able to avert his gaze from the (color) haired classmate of his. 

"How are you so sure about that? You didn't even ask Y/N yet. You might still have a chance. And besides, did you not notice the way Y/N acts around you?" Kayano tilts her head.

"What do you mean about that? Of course I know how Y/N acts around me." Nagisa gingerly frowns, not doubting his skills at observing you in any way he can. 

Being your best friend, that he worked too hard to earn, it was normal to say that he knew almost everything about you. Is it really normal, though?

"That's not just a simple crush, I see. You should go talk to Y/N. How about this. Walk Y/N home safely and start making progress with that. What do you say?" Kayano notices how offended Nagisa was when she doubted how much he knew about you and decided to make a suggestion for him to build up enough courage to finally confess, not wanting to be on his bad side.

"Sure, I just hope everything will go smoothly." Just like that, Nagisa went back to normal, but he's quite nervous with the thought of walking home with you, not that he didn't do it before, it's just that this time his presence will be known. 

And his change earlier wasn't caused by Kayano's statement, but by the fact that the way you act around him is the same as towards everyone else which means you really just see him as a friend.

"Okay! I'll just go talk to Koro-sensei about something. Good luck!" Kayano leaves after waving a goodbye and proceeds to ask a request with their teacher. 

Koro-sensei agrees to her request to make you and Nagisa to be the ones assigned on cleaning duty. 

"Hey, Nagisa-kun. Glad to be cleaning buddies with you. Let's start?" You grinned as you make your way towards the broom closet with Nagisa following behind.

"Y-Yeah, sure." Nagisa was able to control himself and act normally around you, keeping his other self hidden deep beneath the shadows. 

You get a pair of brooms and a dust pan, giving the other broom towards him. "Here. Are you okay with sweeping the hallway and this part? I'll sweep the other and arrange the chairs."

"I'm okay with that." Nagisa happily accepts it, feeling his heart burst in happiness in just a simple contact of his hand with yours when it brushed against each other. 

While cleaning, arranging the desks properly, and maintaining a small talk between them, the two of you finally finished your duty and you noticed that it was already pretty late.

"It's already dark outside." You step outside with Nagisa walking beside you, leaving after bidding your goodbyes to your teacher who's going to have his movie night with Ritsu as his television of some sort. 

Nagisa suggests for you two to walk together, saying that he wanted for you to arrive home safely, in which you replied with a positive one. Having a small talk about how your days went and some other things, both of you continue on with your journey that was stopped by someone blocking your way.

"Oh, what do have we here? Two little preys wanting to have some fun? I can give you that, so whaddya say?" The man slurs as he sluggishly walks towards the two of you after stepping out of the dark alleyway you were about to pass through, using the wall as a support to stabilize his movement. 

"First of all, we can also be predators if we wanted to." You raise your index finger followed by your middle. "Second, we're not looking for some fun since I think we have different views on that part. Lastly, we decline. We'll just go on our way, goodbye."

"Not so fast." Before you and Nagisa could zoom past behind the man, the man managed to grip your wrist, making you halt as you try to get his hand off you in which you were unsuccessful in doing so. 

"Will you please leave us alone, or else..." Nagisa decided to intervene, giving a small glare at the man as a warning. 

"Or else what? You think you scare me, you little ones? I can easily beat you---" The man wasn't able to continue his statement, being choked by Nagisa the same way he did with Takaoka-sensei.

You take a few steps back and starts to tremble in fear, not liking the look Nagisa is wearing as he whispers dangerously. "Or else, you'll never be able to live to see tomorrow. You made a wrong choice to mess with us little ones. Especially my precious Y/N." 

"How dare you lay your dirty hand at Y/N!" Nagisa proceeds to beat the man up as you freeze up, still surprised at how easily Nagisa delivers some punches and kicks at the man who was crumpled on the floor, shielding his face with his arms as Nagisa continues with his assault.

"Nagisa-kun! Stop it! He's already unconscious! He can't fight back in that state. Please! Let's just go!" You grab Nagisa's wrist with your trembling hand, firmly squeezing it that made Nagisa turn his attention to you. 

"Alright... If you say so, Y/N." Nagisa smiles, but it just made you fear him. 

How did he easily revert back to normal when he was just violently beating up a man a minute ago? Who would've thought that someone as sweet as Nagisa could also have a bad side. You continue on with your journey with silence wrapped around the two of you. Arriving in front of your house, you give a silent goodbye to him, but before you could pass through the gates, Nagisa softly taps your shoulder that made you flinch as you put on a fake smile while asking what he wants.

"Y/N? I've taken a liking that slowly became a love towards you. Will you accept it?" Nagisa holds both of your hands with his, keeping a firm grip as if he didn't want to let go until you give an answer. 

You decided to be brave and reject him, leaving him frowning as he tightens his grip. He averts his gaze towards the window of your house where some of your family members are watching the television.

"You wouldn't want for your loved ones to die, would you?" You follow his gaze to see who's he's referring to, a person you deemed important in your life. 

You frantically shake your head and plead to not let your family get involved with this. 

"You might want to change your answer if that's the case." Nagisa softy smiles while you take a deep breath and found an interest in your shoes, not wanting to meet his gaze. 

"Y-Yes, I accept your love. P-Please take care of me." You were engulfed in a hug as Nagisa whispers that he'll make sure to take very good care of you.